Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Days! Well Done Virgin!

edited August 2012 in Match Day Travel
Whilst doing my usual working out which Away games are within daytrip range of my home in South West Scotland I have come across an 18:30 from Euston to Glasgow now running on a Saturday evening as well. Brilliant looking at several trips to The Valley next season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Good stuff mate! COYR!
  • richie8 said:

Whilst doing my usual working out which Away games are within daytrip range of my home in South West Scotland I have come across an 18:30 from Euston to Glasgow now running on a Saturday evening as well. Brilliant looking at several trips to The Valley next season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent service the Euston to Glasgow. Used it several time to go see my kid brother and his family. 4 hours plus each way though richie8, cannot fault your enthusiasm. Happy traveling.

• star supporter richie8 good on yer!
  • @ Sidcup-red.Bought up in Sidcup! If Id stayed the travelling would be easier!!!
  • Surely its cheaper to fly? If you are heading to Glasgow, Easyjet would be cheap if booked in advance.
  • Clem I work for the railway and get the train for free,Id prefer to fly but hard to justify it when the train is free!
  • Fair enough!
  • that's great as it stops at Lancaster