Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO Ketman and 04_MCS

Good to meet you two last night and put faces to Usernames. Shame about the football.........

Comments

• I was looking for you Dan
  • Nice to meet you as well Dan, you are not argumentative at all in person either. In all seriousness though I had a brilliant night last night, it was my debut in North Upper & stood and sung for about the first 80 minutes up until 2nd Goal, sort of lost interest then. Yep footy was pretty dis-appointing I thought Dowie was some sort of master tactician of the game, seemed like Curbs Mark II to me..!
  • Aye to that Dan, aye to that good to meet you 2 man. Funny that tho, your seats being directly in front of mine!! Bizzare.

Also good to meet Mr Polo, who i didnt say cheerio to!! Apologies man.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I was looking for you Dan

Where were you mate?

Im always on my best behaviour when I meet new people Ketman... Give it time ;-)
  • O4_MCS Hope you got your book home dry Geez. Me, I had a late drink in Floyds (Bartrams, whatever) missed my train by about a minute waited for next one, had to wait for another 40 minutes at Gillingham for connecting train as Cabbie wanted £30 to go to Sittingbourne (Robbing B'std). Got home at 1.30am
  • I was, then MCS disappeared with the fairies, so he probably forgot to introduce people
  • Next time then mate. He sits (stands) immediatley behind me so just look one down from the mad ginger bearded one!
  • Ketman, Yeah i managed to get the book back dry (well pleased with book it is super) although i got absolutly soaked to the core, although my doobie which accompanied me home was bone dry!! lol!

Hey rothko, i was talking to you one minute then the other minute you were gone!

Do you lot (rothko and ChaDan) always stand in that area at half time, seems like the place to be! Might make it a regular!
  • Yes mate. I'm normally just around the corner with 1905, DJ-C3PO and his brother et al
  • Eh Dan look forward to our first Half-time Discussion/Dis-agreement whatever.

04_MCS you looked caned last night, mind you I can talk eh !
  • Sponsored links:

• You certainly can, you alki..... lol!!

By the way its actually your fault i was caned! Plying me with plenty of the ol amber nectar
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]You certainly can, you alki..... lol!!

By the way its actually your fault i was caned! Plying me with plenty of the ol amber nectar

I think you being caned may have been the fault of summat else young O! ;-)

PS When are we gonna get smileys? ;-)
  • You can have smileys, but you'll then have to pay me £.50 everytime you use one (£1.50 for animated ones)...
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]You can have smileys, but you'll then have to pay me £.50 everytime you use one (£1.50 for animated ones)...

Trevor doesnt charge...........;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Aye to that Dan, aye to that good to meet you 2 man. Funny that tho, your seats being directly in front of mine!! Bizzare.

Also good to meet Mr Polo, who i didnt say cheerio to!! Apologies man.

Yeah, was good to meet you too mate. No worries about sayin bye, I think it was me that just turned around & started to chat to Suze anyhow.
  • Dont blame you for that, i'd rather talk to sooz than me!