Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Medders - Thank for the Curry Tip !

Geez, thanks for the tip went to Maharani last night, food was fantastic, will definately go there again. Although it did seem a bit strange not going in there after about seven or eight pints.

Comments

• You know it's a great curry house when the food tastes good when you're sober!

Did wonder if you'd made it there as we drove past on the way home from the gym....

Only down side is that it's a bit on the small side in there.... probably wasnt too busy last night, but it can get a bit cosy on a Friday or Saturday night
  • Ketman (and medders if you aint been before), i will introduce you to the viceroy (next to the Bugle) one time, we can have a skinfull then a nice ruby in there, its ace i tell ya. I might put it up on the board to anyone who wants to come! Would anyone else be up for a curry after a game???
  • a few of us 'barnehurst masssssiiiivvvee' have had a few curries in the viceroy after a sesh in the bugle..
    it is good..
  • Sounds like a plan Ollie up for that on any CAFC game I am not working later that day. What about the Early KO home game in a few weeks. Back in Pub for 3.00pm for moody game then lashed for rest of day then curry, marvellous..!

Medders, went in at about 7.30pm, looked a bit dingy but people already sitting down & eating. I drank a pint whilst waiting, restaurant was almost half full by the time I left, not bad for B4 8.00pm on a Wednesday!
  • Carling, are you barnhurst massive then? I nearly became that, nearly bought a maisonette in Castleton Road (abc roads or what ever there called) but it fell through so bought the upper belvedere flat.

Ketman, i dont think that day is any good for me, is that the everton game? I been promising the father in law i would go for a tapas night his Mrs is doin, and i cant show up pizzed for that! Spose i could blow it out couldn't i ! As thats the game i said for my bro to come to! I told him about it on fri night, but he was wasted!
  • Ollie, yeah theres a few of us from NA & this board who live around the barnehurst area..
  • Oh right, barnhurst is alright aint it, mrs mcs brother lives on that castleton road and drinks in the red barn quite a bit.
  • [cite] Ketman:[/cite]Medders, went in at about 7.30pm, looked a bit dingy but people already sitting down & eating. I drank a pint whilst waiting, restaurant was almost half full by the time I left, not bad for B4 8.00pm on a Wednesday!

Yeah, that says a fair bit about any restaurant...

They could really do with a bigger place though... they have to pull the table away from the wall for anyone sitting next to the wall, making the aisle very narrow. Yes, I'm a bit of a porker, but even Kate Moss would have trouble squeezing through there!
  • [cite] 04_MCS:[/cite]Ketman (and medders if you aint been before), i will introduce you to the viceroy (next to the Bugle) one time, we can have a skinfull then a nice ruby in there, its ace i tell ya. I might put it up on the board to anyone who wants to come! Would anyone else be up for a curry after a game???

Been in there a few times mate. The last time with a bunch of Palace mates after they'd beat us in the Carling Cup... havent been able to face it since
  • yeah nowt wrong with barnehurst..
    the RB is our local drinking establishment... a nice carling extra cold :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Oooh that sounds painful that, i remember that game really well, we gave our team a terrific atmosphere, the best i had experienced at the valley for a while, and man i was gutted they turned us over! I dont blame you for not wanting to go in there agian!
  • Aha, carling extra cold is my tipple also. Good choice sir.
  • they always have a healthy stock of Carling extra!!