Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DAVE KITSON. (free transfer?)

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Pompey need to offload asap. Would be a good capture for us i think.

Comments

• Options
    he is 32 now though
  • Options
    Really. Time flies.
  • Options
    no thanks
  • Options
    Ginger ....... .... pit pony....
  • Options
    Have only seen him on Football League Show recently, rather than live games, but wasn't that impressed. Only scored 4 goals last season too, and one of them was a Suarez slap-in.
  • Options
    On the way down career wise (never really got that high anyway) and would probably come with above average wages, especially for his level of ability. Basically he doesn't fit the profile of our signings since the takeover at all so it'd be a no from me and I suspect it'd be a no from the cub too.
  • Options
    Thought kitson signed for sheffield united
  • Options
    Wouldn't be a chris powell type signing imo
  • Options
    Don't want him
  • Options

what would u say is a chris powell type signing then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

what would u say is a chris powell type signing then?
    someone with a point to prove who is young enough to be moulded and isn't a primadonna or looking for a last pay cheque. So Morrison is a Powell type signing, as is Hamer, whereas Clarke really isn't
  • Options
    Complete opposite to him. Not a 32 year old has been. Being at pompy on high wages. As someone said above, scored 4 goals last season.
  • Options
    Probably could serve tea at half time.
  • Options
    Has been toilet for Pompey, whilst picking up massive wages.
  • Options
    Pompey fans would be delighted. They think he is waste of space and one of the big earners to boot. Not for us thanks.
  • Options
    No good to us he's a sulker, wanted to strike at Reading because the fans had a ginger day, he accused them of being racist.