Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just Bumped into Keith Peacock

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
At Charring Cross station. He was off to see War Hourse with all his family. as he took a map off a guy i said hello and thanked him for the decades of service for CAFC. I asked him his thoughts on next year he said " the guys are back from Spain and everyone is buzzing". Of course you would expect nothing indiscreet from the great man and it ads nothing to the "we r doomed---we r ok" debate. The thing is seeing his obvious glow re the new season it did make me feel better re the gossip/truth/bullshit.

Comments

• I just bumped into Micheal Slater at Waterloo East!!
  • I'm getting a bit suspicious of all these "sightings".
  • FFS. Shouldn't these people all be at Sparrows ? ;0)
  • Just bumped into a lampost FFS
  • Gavin is back over from Canada at the moment, first time in two years

tax exile, avoiding paying his way
  • keith has with a group of ladies of various ages he was the only guy.
  • Pimp?
  • oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wash ur mouth out thats Keith Peacock and his family !
  • Keith's wife, daughter and grandaughters came to POTY with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• ooops, solly

he worked wonders over here recently, coached our local High school football team to the League title and Area Championships - not a bad achievement for such a small town as Canmore

http://www.rmoutlook.com/article/20120609/RMO0801/306099998/0/rmo
  • That's good to hear, Oakster . Thanks for the link.
  • edited July 2012

Gavin is back over from Canada at the moment, first time in two years

tax exile, avoiding paying his way
    If you know Gavin you will realise that he is the most unlikely person ever to do anything dodgy/immoral.

I met him first many years ago whilst he was still playing at QPR and managing to also perform his duties as Church Warden at St Michaels Church Wilmington.

He is in my experience a genuine nice guy who has managed to combine a faith with the rigours of being a professional footballer and resisted the many tempations that the lifestyle brings.

I'm not trying to dig anyone out here and I am only speaking of personal experience from someone I have and continue to count as a friend and its pleasing to hear from an independent source that his time at Canmore has been succesful and appreciated.
  • I used to teach both of Gavins children Martial Arts, Gavin, Keith and the Family always attended gradings and tournaments when Gavins son competed (thats a great story in itself, he is one tough little so and so). I still get the occasional cheeky message from him on FB. Used to speak to Gavin and Keith at these events about all things Charlton. Great guys and a very close family unit!
  • Just bumped (that's all).
  • Bump.