Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

******POKER*****AFFORDABLE REGULAR $3.30 ENTRANCE 8.15PM TUES 24TH JULY, ALL WELCOME*********

AS PER SCHEDULE ONLY $3.30 ENTRANCE. 6 PER TABLE, NO BOUNTIES. 10 MINS LATE REGISTRATION.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• These dates aren't falling to well for me.cant make the 24th :(
  • do you want to check rest of schedule beds see if there are many more? I did ask, repeatedly, if people can give me dates they can't make. I put off schedule for a long time waiting for input.
  • cant do tuesdays! footy training...
  • when I done the survey tuesday was most popular weekday, however monday was a close second. If everyone wants tuesdays changed to Monday could do that, but alot of tuesday games will probably be subject to change anyway.
  • Switching Tuesdays to Mondays fine with me, in tonight gl :)
  • Only 67 views to this thread... where have all the other players gone? Regardless, I'll be there. Hopefully we'll get some late registrations.
  • maybe people are on holiday?
  • hmm this'll be quick
  • results

1st place jonhar1 $15.60, 2nd place crocadoc $8.40, 3rd place ellisaddick.

Well played all great debut jonhar1.
  • Sponsored links:

• sorry, missed this one.

Well done jonhar.
  • Sadie, in case you are wondering where I am (but I doubt it) I will not be back as I no longer play on Pokerstars, I closed my account a few weeks ago.
  • Sadie, in case you are wondering where I am (but I doubt it) I will not be back as I no longer play on Pokerstars, I closed my account a few weeks ago.

I had wondered where alot of people were? you included, It's a shame you won't be back I am annoyed with PS alot at the moment but just play for CL games