Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC tattoos

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Hi,

I once got a Charlton tattoo in Faliraki whilst very drunk. But as it turns out I still quite like it.

Has anyone else got any interesting CAFC tattoos?

Comments

• Tattoo's are for footballers, blokes in the Navy and girls :-0
  • Nice on East Stand!!
  • Tattoo's are for footballers, blokes in the Navy and girls :-0
    I'm not a footballer, nor am I in the navy, that must mean I'm a ............Oi!
    This is on my daughters leg. She just got back from a football tour with her navy mates.
  • What disease has that red arm got?
  • What do you think of this millwall tat?

• Nice red cross.
  • If you can't see it, here's a link.

millwall tat
  • If you can't see it, here's a link.

millwall tat
    Access restricted. Presume it's some terrible Millwall tattoo. Plenty of dodgy ones about - missing limbs, teeth, wonky, wrong size, colour, bloated, skinny etc etc
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a picture of shit ^ (literally)
  • Got a CAFC tattoo when I was really drunk in Gran Canaria, woke up the next day and to my horror realised I got a Crewe badge!
  • Sam3110,

Are you shitting me? Did that seriously happen?
  • Very nice @Norfolk_Addick

@Carter still has the best CAFC tattoo ever.
  • Got a CAFC tattoo when I was really drunk in Gran Canaria, woke up the next day and to my horror realised I got a Crewe badge!
    Genius :)

Thats even better than the wendies fan who got the clubs dates wrong
    Genius :)

Thats even better than the wendies fan who got the clubs dates wrong
    That was priceless
    You can't be serious Sam????
  • DA9DA9
    edited June 2012
    I have a nice Union flag/shield on my right arm with the words Charlton through the middle, and These Colours Dont Run at the top, all done by legendary Jack Ringo in Plumstead/Woolwich back in the 80s, now have loads more, Elvis, Sailor Jerry style stuff etc
    You can't be serious Sam????
    Just pulling a leg, but it's a very potential mishap in the world of tattoos!
  • Sponsored links:

• Got the badge on my left bicep with Charlton Athletic, Pride of London written round it. Got it when I was eighteen, twenty one years ago. My mum wasn't happy!
  • I've just got the one tat. Strange story though.

Met this bird in a club when I was plastered and away on a lad's weekend. She was about six foot plus and had huge hands and feet! But she was a real looker although she was wearing quite a lot of make-up. Anyway, we had a few more drinks, went to her room in a nearby B&B and everything after that is a blur although I do remember her going ' down south' if you get my drift!!

Anyway, woke up the next day in my hotel room and had the name BRIAN tattooed just above me 'nether regions'. Guess she must have got it done as a joke when I was p*ssed up. LOL.

Never saw her again. Can't even remember her name. But I'd remember her booming voice anywhere. Guess she was a heavy smoker with a growly voice like that. Quite sexy in an androgynous sort of way.

Strange thing with tattoos is - you get a lot of deflected pain! The area of the tat just felt numb but weirdly I couldn't sit down for a week afterwards without feeling sore.

Ah well....memories.
  • I presume BRIAN isn't your name Lansdowne?
    No, that's the strange thing mate...still guess she did it as a laugh. The minx!

I'll never forget the reactions of my mates when I told them about it at the hotel breakfast the next day. Just looked at me stunned, with their jaws agape!!! Guess they were too jealous to speak. LOL.

Lost touch with them soon after, sad to say...

• No it was hers.
    No, that's the strange thing mate...still guess she did it as a laugh. The minx!

I'll never forget the reactions of my mates when I told them about it at the hotel breakfast the next day. Just looked at me stunned, with their jaws agape!!! Guess they were too jealous to speak. LOL.

Lost touch with them soon after, sad to say...

Lol are you for real?

• Lol are you for real?
    Too right! I'd not recommend a tat after my experience. Thankfully I was totally plastered and out of it when I had it done. But I felt as if I'd been rogered afterwards. Very very strange...

• made me laugh !!
  • "roger"... I thought you said "Brian" lol
  • Just had a cafc one done 2day as bored with no footie! Sword with cafc over it and my only desire around it.