Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell Signs for Man United ... But don't worry

Comments

• Options
    Nick Powell's looked excellent in League 2 this year, if United are looking to loan him out I'd be happy to see him at Charlton, may even be some good will there from the McGinty deal.
  • Options
    Quality player. Not surprised to see him go to man u.
  • Options
    Ill have him on loan please.
  • Options
    Now he won't be known as Crewe's Powell.

Geddit? ......groan

• Options
    Linked on sky sports move this morning with a season long loan from Man United to either Charlton or Crystal Palace?
  • Options
    It would be fantastic if they chose us. I assume United will send him to whichever side they feel he has the best chance of developing and getting game time at.
  • Options
    be a great signing.......
  • Options
    Am I right in thinking we may have a little agreement with united as we sold them on of our youngsters a few years bak - Sean mcginty ?
  • Options
    No! We have never had an agreement or tie-in with any club ever...that actually happened!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No! We have never had an agreement or tie-in with any club ever...that actually happened!! ;-)
    Eh!? Roberto Baggio is still coming over on loan at some point though isn't he??
  • Options
    Eh!? Roberto Baggio is still coming over on loan at some point though isn't he??
    heard that player that scored loads of goals for wolves and coventry but has lost his way is coming on loan too. Keane is his name? Might do a job in the champ
  • Options
    www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7891355/Fergie-eyes-more-signings
    Interesting that Fergie wants him to be developed as more of a central midfielder!