Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BWP

edited June 2012 in Rumours
Cardiff sniffing around him apparently, according to one of their forums.

Comments

• There's no way we'd sell him to the bluebirds redbirds dragon things.
  • Same division. Why would he leave. Have they better finance than us ? Doubt it. Better prospects ? Doubt that either.
  • Same division. Why would he leave. Have they better finance than us ? Doubt it. Better prospects ? Doubt that either.
    Do we need another BWP thread? This is what the rumours thread is for.

In a few post we'll be discussing how lazy/ineffective/won't make the step up BWP is
  • edited June 2012
    Same division. Why would he leave. Have they better finance than us ? Doubt it. Better prospects ? Doubt that either.
    i would of thought they would have better finances than us with all that china business.

edit: let him go. ineffective lazy player who wont make the step up anyway.
  • Henry says
  • Dragons/Bluebird welsh club?
  • edited June 2012
    Be kind to AshC ........he's our new CL member who adopted the Addicks recently, but lives in South Wales.

So he's just reporting his local news - and telling us because it's relevant to Charlton.
  • Be kind to AshC ........he's our new CL member who adopted the Addicks recently, but lives in South Wales.

So he's just reporting his local news - and telling us because it's relevant to Charlton.

^
  • edited June 2012
    Fair enough.

Sorry, wasn't digging you out AshC just didn't think we needed another thread on what is another rumour.
  • Irving = click. Dont worry ash your get used to it
  • Sponsored links:

• Clique
  • Clock
  • Every trip?
  • @FL_rumours: Bradley Wright Phillips is a target for Burnley after the sale of Jay Rodriguez to premiership team Southampton. #rumours”
  • He'd be able to buy a house in Burnley with 2 weeks wages.
  • Fair enough.

Sorry, wasn't digging you out AshC just didn't think we needed another thread on what is another rumour.
    No problem boss. And cheers Oggy Red.

• He'd be able to buy a house in Burnley with 2 weeks wages.
    2 weeks? Have you been to Burnley?

My ex-GF's cousin tried to top himself in Burnley in the 90's after living there for six weeks!
  • edited June 2012
    I don't think I could live there, either.