Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

HELP advice needed re mobile upgrade

edited June 2012 in Troubleshooting
Has anyone got the new Samsung Galaxy 3 yet?? If so is it better then the I Phone 4gs?

Cheers

Comments

• Doubt it but whatever floats your boat.

Hard to compare phones because of the different operating systems.
  • edited June 2012
    I liked the look of it but it's a big arse phone.

Mind you maybe you'd need a phone with a bigger keyboard for those sausage fingers ;)

Says me , ahem
  • I've got an s2 at the mo and held it next to an s3 in tesco today and it seems a bit on the chubby side to fit in a pocket,and the screen runs right up to the edge so think it may be a bit of a problem if dropped!
  • I've got an s2 at the mo and held it next to an s3 in tesco today and it seems a bit on the chubby side to fit in a pocket,and the screen runs right up to the edge so think it may be a bit of a problem if dropped!
    I thought you like a bigger screen , helps to see it through your eyes
  • I had a play with the new Samsung and although it looks good it just seemed too big to put comfortably in your pocket. My iPhone4s comes Wednesday :0)
  • Just changed from a Nokia 3410...yes that's right, which I have used quite happily for the last 6 months since my N95 packed up to an iPhone 4s I must say it is a good bit of kit was tempted by the Galaxy too but can sync phone with iPad..... I think!
  • Got the galaxy note which is huge. Makes it appear very slimming. So swings and roundabouts
  • Cheers people