Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Official Olympic Food Menu

If your going to any Olympic event might be worth eating & drinking before you go.... unless your loaded!

The Olympic menus - Food
Porridge and maple syrup, made with UK oats and milk — £2.20
Toasted tea cakes, with Yorkshire butter — £2.10
Carrot and cucumber sticks with red pesto hummus — £2.50
6 Jerk Red Tractor assured chicken wings — £3.50
Red Leicester British cheese with British apple chutney and Farm assured lettuce on Oxfordshire bread — £3.80
Jacket potato with Dingley Dell bacon and Freedom Foods chicken in a herb mayonnaise, served with roquete and watercress salad — £5.80
Pole and line caught tuna and sweet potato British salad — £5.90
Freshly carved Dingley Dell hog roasted Red Tractor pork, served in Oxfordshire cross hatched bread roll with mixed leaf salad and assorted accompaniments — £6.50
Grilled Red Tractor chicken burrito — £6.50
Penne pasta Red Tractor chicken and mushroom white sauce — £6.50
Thin crust stone baked 10" pizza with spicy pepperoni, spicy beef, basil and oregano — £7.50
Farm assured Scotch Beef with Long Clawson Stilton Pie, Irish mashed potato with Red Tractor Cream and British butter and onion gravy — £8.00
Cod and chips — from £8
Singapore noodle, stir fried egg noodle, chicken, prawns, char sui Pork, chilli and shredded peppers in a hoi sin dressing — £8.50
Lamb Rogan Josh served with Pilaf or Saffron rice — £8.50

The Olympic menus - Drink
Bottled water - £1.60
Fairtrade tea from £2
Fairtrade coffee from £2.60
500ml bottle of Coca Cola - £2.30
330ml bottle of Heineken - £4.20
London 2012 red wine 18.7cl - £4.80

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/londonspy/13-jacket-potato-pint-earth-red-tractor-pork-114510672.html

Comments

• fair prices,not too bad
  • Competive in comparrison to Wembley
  • I'm sure it will be a re-heated mess but some of that sounds quite nice
  • important that "Pole and line caught tuna" is on the menu i think.

looks like quite a good menu to be fair...making me hungry anyway.
  • It was never going to be cheap. That is probably better than I expected. In the Dome wasn't fish and chips at least 10 quid?
  • Yes very much in line with pret prices in London - still not got any tickets so won't sample the 5 rings delight
  • Pole and line caught tuna and sweet potato British salad — £5.90

If that's the whole tuna it's pretty good!
  • That seems pretty good to me, have spent far more on similar food in Paris and Rome this year whilst working, £8.50 for curry and rice is good, shame no Goddards pies on the menus!
  • Same outrageous prices where they have a captive audience like at Lords or horse racing.
  • Complete and absolute chite if you're a vegetarian......as usual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, the prices don't look as frightening as they sometimes do with these big corporate events. It's hard to tell really though with no clues how big the portions are, my cynical guess is that you might feel left wanting more.

What is an effing disgrace though is the price of beer. £4.20 for a tiny little bottle of gnats pee!!! Once again the drinking classes are clobbered. It's high time these sharp-practices were outlawed.
  • i will sneak my mega family bucket of kfc and 12 stellas under my coat when i go to watch the ladys beach volleyball on horseguards.
  • Reminds me of when I bought a burger at Ascot for £7.50 about 3 years ago. I promptly dropped it :-(
  • Cheaper than I would have thought!
  • Funny how they add the big fancy description on..

I would of like to seen:

Javelin sized Hot dog £3.00

East London meat from locally sourced scrap yards (could contain human bone) & chips. £4.50

Pie and mash £3.50

Bottle of water sourced from the Thames £1.00

• Only shocker is the beer, equivalent to about £7 a pint !
  • Only shocker is the beer, equivalent to about £7 a pint !
    This is the only thing that I found expensive. I'll have to get hammered before going to!
  • people outside walk around with those big things on their backs , pouring pints outside the stadiums, i thinki they were about a 5er though
  • people outside walk around with those big things on their backs , pouring pints outside the stadiums, i thinki they were about a 5er though
    Good stuff, seems quite fair then. The hog roast should be good.
  • it is alright we did a test event there and got royally drunk, for those light fingered amongst you steeling booze from the concesion kiosks is very easy i watched load of birds and boys nicking the wine