Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wayne Rooney to PSG FOR 120 Million! ...... Will this happen?

Silly season i know , but i thought it was a joke when i heard Ronaldo was going for 80 miliion , could this one happen?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/31052012/58/premier-league-paper-round-rooney-set-120m-bid.html

Comments

• No.
  • Someone on the sportsdesk is bored
  • Would certainly be interesting if PSG actually bid that!

No way they'll bid that though.
  • No, even though Rooney is stupid I don't think he'll move to a PSG team that failed to win the league last year despite spending £90 million.
  • United would definitely sell him for that price
  • United would definitely sell him for that price
    Agree. As good a player as he is in the Premiership he cannot replicate that form on the European/World stage (as his completely inept performances for England prove, the John Barnes of the modern era!) and isn't worth even half that much.

United would bite their hand off!

• Hard to believe that PSG have that kind of money to spend on a single player.
  • United would take that, pays of some of the 1billion debt and they can use some of the money to get whoever they want to replace him
  • Hard to believe that PSG have that kind of money to spend on a single player.
    Yeah who would have thought a club owned by the Qatar Investment Authority have so much money to spend
  • Sponsored links:

• PSG have the cash, but they'll be screwed on FFP if they do try and spend in that kind of agreesive way
  • Has anyone checked the Man U boards for a thread along the lines of 'lets see what rumours we can create'?..
  • No way
  • edited May 2012
    Hard to believe that PSG have that kind of money to spend on a single player.
    Yeah who would have thought a club owned by the Qatar Investment Authority have so much money to spend
    Now I believe! ;-)

Having said that, I have been miss-reading this as PSV - Doh!

• would like to be a fly on the wall at the evening school French lessons Rooney attends.
  • edited May 2012
    Can anyone honestly seen Wayne settling into the Paris cafe culture. As for learning French well he would need to Start tby learning to speak English first.
  • Can anyone honestly seen Wayne settling into the Paris cafe culture. As for learning French well he would need to Start tby learning to speak English first.
    Ok you've nailed it , i can't imagine a french scouser.

• Utd would acccept the offer, not sure if Rooney would though. No way it'll happen though.
  • If it were to happen ( don't think it will personally ) then it just goes to show how ridiculous this game is getting and losing touch with reality rapidly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes - he will partner £85m Heskey
  • Can anyone honestly seen Wayne settling into the Paris cafe culture. As for learning French well he would need to Start tby learning to speak English first.
    yes,there's plenty of filthy grans there
  • No, even though Rooney is stupid I don't think he'll move to a PSG team that failed to win the league last year despite spending £90 million.
    Might have said that about Aguero last year, no?
    No I didn't actually.
  • No Way...his desire for the title will be even higher this coming season. Should Man Utd fail to win the title again nesxt season then let the rumours commence as for now....just rubbish
  • The thought of a shaved monkey wandering around Paris on the rob looking for rough trade, whilst the wife, body from Vogue, face from Primark, wheels junior around the left bank, just about sums up football today.
    No I didn't actually.
    Might. They've only been rich for a year or so, took City several to attract the very best and win things.
  • Think they'd take 50,000,000.00

He's no christiano ronaldo
  • Let's hope so