Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya? - Potentially NSW link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/fashion/4343423/Cut-out-swimsuits-put-to-the-test.html

Obviously Kelly Brook and Toni Terry aren't the would ya's but the 3 below, so...

Comments

• Not got time to look at the link, but it's a "Yes" from me!
  • Absolutely yes to all three. Although I may need a couple of pints before I start on Chloe, the other two I would gladly have a go at.
  • Oh go on then - yes to all three!
  • I don't fancy bigger women normally, so probably no no no for me. If pushed, I think that my preference would be 3,2,1.
  • I don't fancy bigger women normally, so probably no no no for me. If pushed, I think that my preference would be 3,2,1.
    Is your real name Ted Rodgers?
  • I will take all three, but not all at once.....
  • Yum Yum. Yes
  • No to the first, yes to the other 2
  • Oh yes
  • When i opened that I thought you meant Kelly Brook and thought "are you mad? that's no would ya"

Then I scrolled down and thought "yeah, why not?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, I can now confirm I would all three, just a shame they all have feet like Fred Flintstone!

; )
  • Three real women.

Oh, yes..............
  • edited May 2012
    hat-trick, yes please.

not sure what it's got to do with New South Wales though.
  • Aah, proper girls.
    Yes
  • No chance on #1, maybe #2, probably #3
  • Defo yes to 2 & 3. WTF is going on the big toe of number 3, does that look freaky or is it just me?
    Prob yes to 1 too.
  • No to the first 2 yes to number 3
  • Yes, yes and yes.
  • no, yes, yes
  • yes yes yes yes yes yes and ... yes
  • Sponsored links:

• No to #1, yes to #2 & #3... funny others are saying the same...
  • 1) no
    2) not sure
    3) defo
  • fancy being that size and not managing more than a C cup life can be so cruel
  • Yes of course. Didn't even notice the plates, think it speaks volumes for those that did... ;-)
  • Yes, yes and no funnily enough!
  • well, yes to the last as well I spose, but prefer the first two.
  • 1 - no,
    2 - no,
    3 - maybe if I had been with her for a while and she was an ok size back then but now has let herself go, but not enough to go through with binning her.

• Yes of course. Didn't even notice the plates, think it speaks volumes for those that did... ;-)
    Oi, its called attention to detail :-)

• a happy hatrick, yes yes yes
  • no, no, no