Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This is what is going to happen if we don't win the first game next season....

Only joking for all the pc lot but OMG they got pipped to the league tittle by their arch rivals but to smash your own ground up and pelt your own fans with chairs makes Millwall and Leeds look like angels....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCoN7kKDCc&feature=related

Comments

• If the french showed half of that passion and anger in 1939, Hitler would never have got his troops through the front door..............................................
  • That's pathetic...
  • I fully expect UEFA to award the next major championship to Turkey on the basis of that video.
  • If the french showed half of that passion and anger in 1939, Hitler would never have got his troops through the front door..............................................
    Poor comment
    Poor comment
    Agreed, even if tongue in cheek.

My grandad was at Dunkirk in 1940, he said that the French troops he fought alongside were excellent troops.

Also read about the Maquis.

• Bloody disgraceful behaviour what irks me a bit is that if this had been at an English game it would have made the lead story on the News and Newspapers

• Poor comment
    Lazy comment about a tongue in cheek comment.
  • Haven't seen that many flares since the 70's.

• Poor comment
    You could have expanded upon this yourself, Dazzler. You haven't said why it's a lazy comment, you've just assumed your audience will agree. It really isn't sufficient.
    3/10, see me.
  • Sponsored links:

• If there is one thing you should never do in Turkey it is f*** with the Police. There will only ever be one winner in that situation.
  • A bit of passion !
  • Nice ground too (assuming there's anything left of it)
  • Bloody disgraceful behaviour what irks me a bit is that if this had been at an English game it would have made the lead story on the News and Newspapers
    Probably was the lead in the Turkish media

• Poor comment
    You could have expanded upon this yourself, Dazzler. You haven't said why it's a lazy comment, you've just assumed your audience will agree. It really isn't sufficient.
    3/10, see me.
    I was being ironically lazy myself. Also known as hypocritical.

My point is everyone jokes about how the French rolled over to let in Hitler's forces, to pick out Tango when thousands of jokes have been made throughout history is unfair.

If he felt that strong he could have said "Poor comment, too many unfair jokes are made about the French in WW2 their soldiers were massacred"

Then I would have argued, no one ever stood up to any comedian about this issue. ;o)
    In other words I was being an arse!
  • That's pathetic...
    THIS~~~!!!!~~~!

• Can't see a problem with it. It's just banter.
  • Haven't seen a tunnel take that much of a hammering since the colonoscopy.
  • edited May 2012
    'kin hell, I'm one of the PC brigade and even I think that was banter.

And anyway, at the risk of being pedantic, if the French showed that level of "Passion" they clearly would have turned around and started shooting their own comrades in arms, surely?
  • Severe lack of humour on here at times. I feel for the 'that was pathetic' brigade'..........indoctrination is a slow process but the PC brigade is gradually getting there. Robots.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Where do they get all those white stools from ? Aren't French football seats bolted to the floor ?
  • Where do they get all those white stools from ? Aren't French football seats bolted to the floor ?
    Fenebahce v Galatasaray!!!!

• Can't see a problem with it. It's just banter.
    I was talking about the video. The comments about the French were an outrage.
  • yann wouldn't have stood for this
  • yann wouldn't have stood for this
    Brilliant.