Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sunday Players Required

I know there was a thread about this somewhere... but my Sunday team are undergoing a bit of re-building during the summer, so we're looking for anyone interested in a bit of sunday morning football. Established team in the Orpington and Bromley league... let me know if you're interested and I can pass on some more details

Comments

• I havent played in about 3 years and I am terribly unfit right now, but i'm only 21 and left footed, and I would be interested if I can get back to anything like my old rakelike self!
  • I havent played in about 10 years and I am terribly unfit right now with a bad back, but i'm only 45 and left footed, and I would be interested if I can get back to anything like my old rakelike self!

Any takers?
  • What division you in?
  • What division you in?
    What team are you?
  • If it's a vets team - I'm in !!
  • I havent played in about 10 years and I am terribly unfit right now with a bad back, but i'm only 45 and left footed, and I would be interested if I can get back to anything like my old rakelike self!

Any takers?
    Bored of refereeing then?

• Definitley interested. Please let me know the details thanks.

Any takers?
    Bored of refereeing then?

Ha. My back can't even cope with that these days.....................
  • After 9 seasons I'm retiring from Sunday League football. The last few weeks combined with upcoming extra responsibilites mean that I've jacked it in. Still will continue to do Saturdays and midweeks though. At the moment just enjoying the break. No reffing until mid-July which at the moments seems lovely but I know come mid-June I'll be bored and wanting to get back to it!
  • Is 17 to young? 18 in August didn't play this season due to travel but now I drive that won't be a problem let me know :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I potentially would be up for this. Where is the home ground and is training necessary as cant make it every week.
  • I used to play for Horn Park in the orp & bromley league. 20 years ago now though.
  • What division you in?
    What team are you?
    aaaaahh... I know there's some other OBDSFL teams on here ;o).. we're in Div 5....
    I've messaged a few you back, back any age from 17 really.... I'll be 42 this summer and I'm still playing... although I do play in goal ;o)
  • Blimey played for Southern Argyle in that league about 20 years ago, 43 now....well past it.
  • World of Woe.....cheers for the message but you have written it on the public Activity wall rather than private inbox message meaning everyone can see your email address in case you dont want it up there.
  • I used to be good (or so I was told after scoring from the halfway line twice), aint played in years though..but might be willing
  • I'm interested, it would be good to know some more details if you want to private message me.
  • I used to be good (or so I was told after scoring from the halfway line twice), aint played in years though..but might be willing
    You're not
    own goals don't count
    own goals don't count
    I've only ever scored 1 of those ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Izale McLeod is available.
  • I would be interested,haven't played for about 12 years though due to family reasons and am 41.would like to know more details if possible
  • id be up for a game... not played for about 5 years and getting on now but why not!!
  • I know there was a thread about this somewhere... but my Sunday team are undergoing a bit of re-building during the summer, so we're looking for anyone interested in a bit of sunday morning football. Established team in the Orpington and Bromley league... let me know if you're interested and I can pass on some more details
    I live in orpington so this is convinent.

21, 6ft 3, Targetman/Striker

Defo intrested more details please:)
  • Like to know more details mate. Play regular 7 a side atm but looking to get back into Sunday League.
  • I would like to know more details mate
    Who is this ?

What have you done with Nathan ?

• What team is it you play for? My team is going to be in dvision 5 next year of that league.
  • Yeah mate, id be up for coming down for trials at least in the summer, trying to get back to a decent fitness level and would like to be playing 11 a side again. Details requested please...
  • I'm on this. Just need to get my fitness back but I'm a 21 year old left footed winger and I can play left back or att mid. Used to play semi pro but I just want to get back into swing of things.