Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Sale - Powell, Hales and Peacock signed A3 photo-montages - For Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    £80 for Killer.
  • Options
    Interesting that Killer is winning hands-down!
  • Options
    A - £45
  • Options
    Last day today

A £45 DRAddick

B £80 Cardinal Sin

C £35 Athletico Charlton
  • Options
    B £85
  • Options
    First time I've seen these and have to say they are very well done. I can't bid on these ones unfortunately, but I the opportunity arises again sometime.
  • Options
    seconds left
  • Options
    Congrats to DR Addick, Stonemuse and Althletic Charlton.

Thanks again to CAFC999 for donating the prizes. I will see if he has any other spares available and if so will auction them in a few weeks.

In the meantime, there will be some intimate matchworn items available very soon
  • Options
    excellent ... let me know how to pay and where to collect ... cheers
  • Options
    I'll inbox you and the others in a minute
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Intimate items eh.... and guess who got the intimate stuff. Yep, not me. Gutted.
  • Options
    blown away by the amount raised for these......never thought they would go fo so much.

once payment has been confirmed by henry irving, then the winning bidder can either pick up in person or I shall send out via special delivery.

intimate item that is coming up is not from me, but I can vouch for there authenticity as I was there!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The items I got aren't particularly intimate... ;-)

They are very nice, though, and worth a lot...
  • Options
    Excellent, I have been in meetings all afternoon and was worried when i saw a lot of unread postings on this thread when I checked just now as I was sure my bid would have been beaten.......delighted to win this and await the details on payment etc.