Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

May Day protests

I’m going up tomorrow for the may day march.

anybody else taking the day off work or is part of a Marxist movement?

not sure about the tube protest myself. don’t think occupy london will last very long underground.

Comments

• Fortunately I work in the European markets. Europe is closed so I have the day off.

Happy protesting, as if anyone there even knows what they are protesting about!
  • I might pop up to laugh at it.
  • One of the only days in the year when I wish I was a copper!
  • I’m going up tomorrow for the may day march.

not sure about the tube protest myself. don’t think occupy london will last very long underground.
    Wow what a great idea.

F#ck up peoples day and cause problems for normal people trying to go about their business.

Well done.
  • One of the only days in the year when I wish I was a copper!
    Agree!
  • Don't worry. I think your outlook is pretty well represented in the Met.
    I bet it ain't.

Wow what a great idea.

F#ck up peoples day and cause problems for normal people trying to go about their business.

Well done.
    "normal people" right ok.

sorry 1 day which for quite number of years has been going on where protests are mainly around Trafalgar square mucks up everybody’s day.

god forbid your in London for the Olympics.
    I bet it ain't.
    Please don't tell me that because of political correctness the Met is all black lesbians these days. That's not your point is it?

• Sponsored links:

• Just make sure you all have a good radox before you leave.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

sorry 1 day which for quite number of years has been going on where protests are mainly around Trafalgar square mucks up everybody’s day.

Which compatitions are they staging around the City and West End then?

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

Which competitions are they staging around the City and West End then?

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

Slight difference. With the olympics normal people are going out to enjoy themselves.

Mayday protest are abnormal people going out to annoy everyone else.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

no of course...everyone will be milling around stratford for the whole of the olympics.
    I bet it ain't.
    40-15
    I bet it ain't.
    Please don't tell me that because of political correctness the Met is all black lesbians these days. That's not your point is it?

40-30
    I bet it ain't.

No, it's to batter the granny out of people I don't like.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

2nd service.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

no of course...everyone will be milling around stratford for the whole of the olympics.
    No, but there are measures in place to try and keep people away from the City and West End. I mean there isn't any competitions being staged there are there? Eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is May Day, and what is she protesting about?

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

Slight difference. With the olympics normal people are going out to enjoy themselves.

Mayday protest are abnormal people going out to annoy everyone else.
    the thing is i don’t really want an argument about it. its happening and I’m going there. i'm not trying to defend it but i dont really appreciate being accused as being abnormal for going or out to cause deliberete mischief. if i didnt go it will still be going on.
    reasons... one because of the spectacle of it. another because some of the protests (though mixed) i do believe in. i have and would rather go to a specific protest about a certain subject though. nothing is likly to be achieved from it apart from some coppers letting of some steam, a few protester feeling a bit better about themselfs and some tourists getting caught up in the middle of it. plus the norms having a bit of trouble moving through central london.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

No, but there are measures in place to try and keep people away from the City and West End. I mean there isn't any competitions being staged there are there? Eh?
    measures...so you think that thousands maybe millions of tourists descending on london will easily be dealt with causing little effect on the west end.
    how about the rest of the city...the tubes? busses? traffic?

oh and to answer your question...i dont know if there is any competitions on in the west end but I’m sure the game sardines will be played all over town.

Wow what a great idea.

Well done.

measures...so you think that thousands maybe millions of tourists descending on london will easily be dealt with causing little effect on the west end.
    how about the rest of the city...the tubes? busses? traffic?

oh and to answer your question...i dont know if there is any competitions on in the west end but I’m sure the game sardines will be played all over town.
    I know people will, but not with the intent on cauing disruption like you and your pals are.
  • out of interest, what are you protesting about?
  • not being allowed on the pitch at the end of the game.
  • I will of course be protesting. I will protest everyday until this government learns I don't care what we can and can't afford, all I care about is what they can give me now and who cares about what it costs!!! My kids can worry about such minor details.
    One of the better causes I've heard of...
  • If any scruffy unwashed c u next Tuesday causes me to miss my little boys last game of the season because I have a meeting up town tomorrow trust me I will kick the living shite out of the first one I come across

I can't believe that anyone would go to support this shite in a time the country has little money and cause us to pay for extra rozzers and the clean up

Karim if you see a fat balding fella stomping towards you trading insults at how fkd off he is missing his boys football

Move and move quick
    Nice