Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stadium MK Photos

edited February 2012 in Match Day Travel
It is rather late in the day but I thought I'd add my photo's from the above.

Comments

• great pics! what camera do you use? also have they not finished the upper tier?
  • great pics! what camera do you use? also have they not finished the upper tier?
    I think the plan is as crowds increase i.e. promotion they can add more seats as they need them.
  • good turnout from the dons once again.. the upper tier was to be completed if we won the world cup bid as stadium mk would have been a venue, also if they ever reach the prem they can complete the upper tier and take capacity up to 30k plus, sadly at the moment due its unfininshed nature its a soul less hell hole of a ground.
  • good turnout from the dons once again.. the upper tier was to be completed if we won the world cup bid as stadium mk would have been a venue, also if they ever reach the prem they can complete the upper tier and take capacity up to 30k plus, sadly at the moment due its unfininshed nature its a soul less hell hole of a ground.
    They're going to put the seats in this summer. If we had of won the world cup they would've added a third tier.
  • Hmm. Padded seats I see. Hope it's some consolation..
  • I think it is a nice ground to visit - yes it lacks a bit of atmosphere but padded seats, lots of leg room - certainly no hardship.
    It just a Cannon Powershot SX120is

Apparently they have the finance in place to finish it now and it will be done this year, shame its empty most of the time because it really is a great stadium.
  • Franchise FC........ban them

Here to help