Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

saturday's game - Ha Ha Road closed

edited April 2012 in Match Day Travel
Just a reminder that Ha Ha rd is now closed. So those travelling by car can expect delays, especially getting home afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Let the train take the strain!.................new train thread anyone? Call for Crusty54!
  • Options
    Lol haha
  • Options
  • Options
    you must be 'avin a laugh.
  • Options
    Any idea why its closed TCE?
  • Options
    And Repository Road.
  • Options
    All day long yesterday all that could be heard was the sound of shot guns being fired, closed for two weeks also the road that runs through the barracks.
  • Options
    All day long yesterday all that could be heard was the sound of shot guns being fired
    That's Woolwich for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes... I got an email the other day telling me to start preparing my journey to my chosen olympic event I won tickets for... on fecking Woolwich common. I mean how bloody glamorous. I can walk there in 10.
  • Options
    This is just the tip of the iceberg. There will be a lot of moaning on here as more anmore traffic/transport issues emerge over the next few months.
    Already a poster on the trains telling you it'll probably be quicker to walk part of your journey to work when the whole hyped up, political, drug fuelled farce of minority sports begins......
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Is Stadium road closed as well?

I noticed that the Stadium itself has now been leveled on three sides. Hopefully will be more parking for the hospital
  • Options
    Isn't it funny that the other other HA HA road closed thread got closed HAHAHAHAH
  • Options
    Is The Laughing Buddah restaraunt on Ha Ha Road?
  • Options
    why is it called stadium/stadium rd, if its not a daft question?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    why is it called stadium/stadium rd, if its not a daft question?
    Because that's where Woolwich Stadium used to be home of the Woolwich Military Tattoo and where Charlton Reserves used to play some of their matches the reason I know is because one afternoon on the way home from school in the mid 60's I saw them playing Spurs.
  • Options
    OIC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and a ha ha is a long ditch invisible barrier, well i never
  • Options
    www.getaheadofthegames.com
  • Options
    Sure I read in Voice of the Valley that there was a team called Charlton Rovers that played at the Stadium.

They played in a break away league but folded in 1905
  • Options
    Stadium rd is not closed open as normal.
  • Options
    thanks

• Options
    ta for this reminder its saved me enough time for an extra pint at least
  • Options
    Why oh why oh why are this club not laying on a train.
  • Options
  • Options
    thanks

Stop and go boards at the junction of Ha Ha Road and Stadium road.

• Options
    Played 1st team rugby for Shooters Hill School in my last year - 1971/1972. Many home games played in the Stadium. We had to walk across the common from our changing rooms. Unbeaten all season by the way.