Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

anyone else finding it slow .....

on the slightly revamped site , mine looks a little different and has been very slow this morning

Comments

• A bit slow but looks nicer... By a touch anyway.
  • on the slightly revamped site , mine looks a little different and has been very slow this morning
    What's going on? Didn't know there were changes afoot. Usually access the site via my phone but this newness has thrown me, it's causing me anxiety on Monday morning. Not good.
  • Er, my anxiety, not the site alteration.
  • definitely speeding up now
  • My ability to quote has gone :( nurse, my meds please.
  • looks good and speed seems fine, well done chaps
  • My ability to quote has gone :( nurse, my meds please.
    its there on the right and theres a thingy that you go over in that corner that gives you the option to edit post

i'm on a laptop so the problems might be on phones
  • It's like going to the supermarket and finding they have moved all the items around so you can't find what you want without a search
  • legaladdick
    8:19AM
    It's like going to the supermarket and finding they have moved all the items around so you can't find what you want without a search
    This
  • To comment I have to scroll across the page to reach the comment box
  • Sponsored links:

• Really slow
  • No probs here, stop booing moaning
  • Spasmodic
    My application to join the clique has dropped to the bottom of the pending list on the left hand side of the members activity section.
    My application to join the clique has dropped to the bottom of the pending list on the left hand side of the members activity section.
    Didn't think you could apply you have to wait to be asked.
  • Spasmodic
    this
  • Took approx 8 attempts to sign in, not sure what that is all about, as far as the veiw is concerned its only th first message of every thread that is in large text and black & white, all the rest are the normal size & colours.
    i haven't even been offered out or called a plastic wanker yet.
  • Is the comment bar supposed to be on the far right of the screen ?
    Im on a laptop and have to scroll the whole width of the page to comment
  • edited March 2012
    No probs here, stop booing moaning
    i haven't even been offered out or called a plastic wanker yet.
    I got called a muppet yesterday I'm getting there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Edit facility gone. Could be dangerous!
    Ah, you havent reached Stage 4 of the application process yet, have you?
    1. Invite
    2. Personal Financial and Criminal Record check. No criminal record, return to Stage 1.
    3. Full cavity search by clique vet.
    4. Personal Appication Pack submission - including evidence of all away games attended, ever, links to other known clique lifers, height, lack of any coaching skills - you know the usual stuff.
  • edited March 2012
    Edit facility gone. Could be dangerous!
    It's there Chirps you've just got to search for it. Try the cog icon thingy in the top right hand corner and click on the balck edit narrative box.
  • Edit facility gone. Could be dangerous!
    theres a thingy that you go over in that corner that gives you the option to edit post

They did that just on yours...................we have read some of your comments :-)
    They did that just on yours...................we have read some of your comments :-)
    :)

me too. Sort it out Admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The thread titles are obscured by a decorative star of whose purpose I am unclear.

Lots of big

empty

spaces
    Ditto for me - Win 7, Firefox
    me too. Sort it out Admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you put this as I was looking where to post and for the life of me couldn't find the comment box..............

Sure it's just a temporary glitch.