Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Excuse my ignorance

But what is a phantom user? Should I be scared....?

Comments

• Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • He's still there, I am going to hide behind the sofa 'til he's gone.
  • There were 18 phantom users late yesterday afternoon !!!
  • someone who wants to view but for some reason doesn't want others to see they are online. I know of only one who does it, and i can't understand why he would.
  • Shit! There's two of them now, that's it I'm off...
  • What's a guest? Something equally as sinsiter or just someone who hasn't logged or doesn't have an account?
  • Should we invite Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted crew in?
  • ... there's 2 phantoms here again !!!
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Should we invite Yvette Fielding and the Most Haunted crew in?

No way, I can't stand the scouser bloke who does that programme.
  • edited July 2007
    Mate. Hes a legend!! Him and his dead mate Sam are quality....
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps I'm the Phantom user, I've been reading without being logged in during the last 30 mins...
  • Typical Spurs... Always lurking ;-)
  • derek acora is the nuts,you can't diss him!
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Perhaps I'm the Phantom user, I've been reading without being logged in during the last 30 mins...

no, that would just show up as a guest. You have to specifically select to be a phantom.

Carter - a guest is anyone viewing the forum who isn't a member, or a member who isn't signed on.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Perhaps I'm the Phantom user, I've been reading without being logged in during the last 30 mins...

no, that would just show up as a guest. You have to specifically select to be a phantom.

Carter - a guest is anyone viewing the forum who isn't a member, or a member who isn't signed on.

Squidward / Oracle then ;-)
  • Derek Acora is a first class grade A 24 carat C*NT. If i was sat in a room with him and simon jordan with a gun and 2 bullets i'd shoot Acora twice just to make sure!
  • Does that mean you'd have to just strangle Jordan with your bare hands......?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Does that mean you'd have to just strangle Jordan with your bare hands......?

You wouldnt get past his hair..
  • They'd get mucky with St Tropez fake tan, couldnt have that!
  • Is squidworm your friend from the other board Dan?

I was being told about some of the friendships you have built on there last night!!
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]someone who wants to view but for some reason doesn't want others to see they are online. I know of only one who does it, and i can't understand why he would.[/quote]

Is it Simon Jordan AFKA...
  • AA- i think Jordan might want to stay a phantom. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Does that mean you'd have to just strangle Jordan with your bare hands......?

If you strangle Jordan with your bare hands.........you could turn him into a proper phantom.
    Just an idea? ;-)

PS: I think I've lost the plot quoting my own post .
    * scratches head with manic look in eyes dreaming of signing Judy Morris*
  • That bloody ghost is back. Anyone know a good exorcist...