Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya?

Former hotel owner turned (supernanny type) hotel fixer on channel 5 show "The Hotel inspector"

Yes from me..............

Comments

• with every new series of this show she shows a bit more leg. its a yes from me.
  • Nope. Skinny, Leathery looking woman with no style.
  • If I caught her turning down my sheets I'd invite her to stay to share my mint chocolate for breakfast!
  • I considered adding this as a would ya? Not sure from me, sometimes yes sometimes I think I might need to bring a comb
  • Im sure we have had this Would Ya before . The answer is still no.
  • Don't like skinny birds

(copyright Mr A Steptoe)
  • From that pic, no.
  • Good one Tango, gets the Official Would Ya stamp !

It's a yes from me, though I'd have concerns on her plans to modernise my love making and make it more time efficient.
  • No thanks, I already have one lady appointed to tell me what I'm doing wrong !
  • I am soon to be back on the market after 30+ years so could be interested. BTW as I am so out of practice, do tonic trousers, Fred Perry and a 2.0 ghia Cortina still cut it in the dating game ?
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a Yes from me.
  • I am soon to be back on the market after 30+ years so could be interested. BTW as I am so out of practice, do tonic trousers, Fred Perry and a 2.0 ghia Cortina still cut it in the dating game ?
    Give it a go you'll it'll certainly get the conversation going ................oh and don't forget the loafers.
  • Fred Perry yes, the rest hmm...
  • its a yes from me but only the once .

Soapy - PM me for any tips on the dating game , i've had a few dolly birds off here over the years
  • edited March 2012
    Your'e age group is too young for him EsatStand he's looking for the the more mature women I would guess unless he wants to be a sugar daddy.
  • was one of our clients at curtis brown... no i havnt been to her house or been drinking with her before you start that nonsense again, its a yes from me although the fact she sounds like trevor francis when she speaks could be a tad anoying.
  • yes all day long

a good, solid would ya
  • good nipples i reckon, so yes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nah, plain, leathery and I bet there's a massive 80's bush hiding away.
  • yes she has chutzpah
  • Skinny, Leathery looking woman with no style. A definite yes! :)
  • A no from me.
  • Yes from me.
    Couple of 'proper' would ya's recently rather than yes yes yes yes yes, no yes yes...

Soapy - PM me for any tips on the dating game , i've had a few dolly birds off here over the years
    haha, many men aspire to you shagger. You are a character. We must beer soon.
  • I dont even know who she is.
  • I dont even know who she is.
    that's not the question ;)

haha, many men aspire to you shagger. You are a character. We must beer soon.
    You see how easy it is Soapy ?
  • Good one Tango, gets the Official Would Ya stamp !

It's a yes from me, though I'd have concerns on her plans to modernise my love making and make it more time efficient.
    that could be the making of a quote from the CP caption thread.......