Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where would you rank as a footballer in the world today?

Reading the 3rd best footballer thread made me think.

If Messi is the 1st and Ronaldo the 2nd best footballer walking the planet today where would you be?

i.e BWP is probably one of the top nth footballers on the planet today whereas old Mrs Chung with arthiritis and one foot living in a rural North Korean village having never seen a football would be ranked the 6 billionth best footballer on the planet today for example

Would be intrigued to know where I was in the world rankings.

Reckon by having just played saturday and sunday league would put you in the top 10 million easily and just a case of working it out from there.

Comments

• In my heyday? 3rd! ;-)
  • Above Leon Clarke
  • Above Leon Clarke
    Looking forward to seeing you on the bench tomorrow!
  • below Mrs Chung
  • If it wasn't for my knees who knows.
  • Possibly one of the bottom 200 ;o)
  • Possibly one of the bottom 200 ;o)
    I had considered that possibility ;0)

• I would rank this as one of the most ridiculous threads ever.

How bored must you be?
  • I'd probably rank even with Stephen Hawking!
  • I would rank this as one of the most ridiculous threads ever.

How bored must you be?
    quarter past five on a friday, what do you think?! ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Below old Mrs. Chung, but above Miguel Llera.
  • Numero uno in the Solomon Islands:-)
  • I'm not bitter or anything but if it wasn't for girls, cigs and pies I def would have been 2nd
  • I reckon you'd be surprised about the 10million stat. Football played all over the world by kids in the street.
  • below Mrs Chung
    Come on Leon, you aren't that bad !
  • In 1 billionth ... Right in the nose due to my ability to also cover in goal( a sign of a true footballer)
  • One place above BexleyDan
  • I reckon you'd be surprised about the 10million stat. Football played all over the world by kids in the street.
    Agree with this.

Go to a village in Italy and you will see hundreds of kids over there playing in tournaments who would walk past alot of sunday league teams in England. Some of this foreign talent is unbelievable. So the 10 million stat is definitely nothing to go by.
    Agreed. Try hitting the streets of Brazil. You'd be lucky to be ranked in the top 100 million, let alone 10.
  • Sponsored links:

Agreed. Try hitting the streets of Brazil. You'd be lucky to be ranked in the top 100 million, let alone 10.
    I trained them.
  • Somewhere between Gary Doherty (lower bound) and a double amputee (upper bound)
    Who in turn is one place above Semedo.
  • Higher than Ikeme but lower that Kiely :-)
    Who in turn is one place above Semedo.
    True - does that mean I should convince Shuffled Wendy to sign me?
  • 257,489th