Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Getting ready for a cosy 20 seconds

With Steve and Manish - Charlton lucky blah blah Huddersfield unbeaten in two blah blah Sheffield Wednesday massive managerial change blah blah f***ing blah

Comments

• Options
    here we go
  • Options
    well that was long...
  • Options
    Ha, utd just imploded
  • Options
    Rhodes is a beast
  • Options
    They show two Bournemouth chances and just our goal. Ho hum, wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Options
    dave jones dident even get the chance to blurt out 'massive'
  • Options
    It is absolutely laughable. We're 17 f***ing points clear of third place. SEVENTEEN POINTS - and all they can do is make jekyll remarks about us having a 'good 92nd minute'.

That Claridge wants tucking in - everything he says and does irritates me.

Make Shine right re: Rhodes though - that first goal was absolute class, and he put some manners on the second.
  • Options
    "little p"
  • Options
    To be fair there was probably 20 seconds of 'action' today.
  • Options
    Claridge all but said we are promoted and the other one said it can only be a matter of time before 'a little p' is put in front of our name in the league table. They might not want to make compliments but the fact is they are. Nothing to moan about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is absolutely laughable. We're 17 f***ing points clear of third place. SEVENTEEN POINTS - and all they can do is make jekyll remarks about us having a 'good 92nd minute'.

Make Shine right re: Rhodes though - that first goal was absolute class, and he put some manners on the second.
    Surely the 92nd minute factor was THE story of L1 today. Laughing at our rivals cocking it up was very pleasurable

• Options

Surely the 92nd minute factor was THE story of L1 today. Laughing at our rivals cocking it up was very pleasurable

Agreed. I can't think of another weekend when all of the results have gone so well for us. To be the only club in the top six to win has got to be quite something. If you're at the foot of the table and get a win it's quite feasible that others will have lost because that's what teams at the bottom end do. But when you're at the top most of your rivals will win most weeks. Then to think how it all turned around at the end is just brilliant. I thought the 92nd minute angle was a great one to take.
  • Options
    Here's the importance of that minute:

• Options
    Great reading
  • Options
    The gap to the magical 3rd spot presuming hudders win their game in hand is 15 pts + GD and before the last minute action it would have been 11pts +GD .....
    That was a massive minute with a big 4 point turnaround from getting out of this hell hole!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    That "goal-difference" is probably an illusion. At present ours is 12 better that Huddersfield but for them to close that gap would of itself reduce that by an absolute minimum of 11 goals (we have to lose 5 games whilst they win 6)
  • Options

If you're having goal problems I feel bad for you son
    I got 92 problems but the pitch aint one.............................

Sorry, I posted that on the post match thread but thought it was more rellevant here. :-D
  • Options
    Great reading
    Yes, I was delighted they beat Millsmall, but can we stick to Charlton please?
  • Options
    Well at least as they panned round to the fans after the goal they got the good looking bloke in the beige jacket in the picture.
  • Options
    Great reading
    Yes, I was delighted they beat Millsmall, but can we stick to Charlton please?

(Very Good P)
    ;-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never mind JD, I can see me on there!
  • Options
    Well at least as they panned round to the fans after the goal they got the good looking bloke in the beige jacket in the picture.
    The same bloke in random picture friday, the one sliding over through too much beer?

• Options
    The same bloke in random picture friday, the one sliding over through too much beer?

Thats him. In fairness I was about 12 in that picture.

• Options
    Bet we get plenty of coverage tonight. All sorts of analysis just to show how poor we apparently are
  • Options
    Bet we get plenty of coverage tonight. All sorts of analysis just to show how poor we apparently are
    Bound to happen, stuff 'em, who cares