Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA article on Charlton

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/Kind=128/newsId=471198.html?cid=rssfeed&att=magazine/index

Comments

• Still doesnt change the way they treated us with fiar play draw thingy..........

Probably the largets exposure weve had from UEFA though........
  • Interesting that we get a mention on the UEFA site but just as interesting is Paul Elliott's talking about Charlton as `we' when we never get a mention when he appears on tv for any other reason - it's always ex-Chelsea! Same with Paul Walsh - also from Thamesmead Town I think - always Spurs and Liverpool but completely forgets his roots at Charlton!
  • Boys....... take a deep breath ......

Ready....We aint very fashionable...... If we had some glory like wining the FA Cup or breaking into Europe proper, then they would all be proud.... its sad but true......

Its another example of the monopoly the bigger boys have even on a group pschycology level.......

hang on im thinking about this too much....... F@#$ 'em if they aint proud of us... there loss!!!

I heard he was a closet anyway ,that Walsh,,,,,,,
  • From the same site, this player will be awesome one day, well he is already but is hardly known in Europe having just signed for Werder Bremen:

http://www.uefa.com/magazine/news/Kind=512/newsId=471253.html
  • Mascot - dont forget your history......we did win the FA cup in 1947...and been in the Anglo italian cup doo dah thingy which is in europe in Spain (asked Lisbie)...., and played in the Full Members cup at Wembley....and once champions......and the charlton girlies have won tons of stuff.....how can anybody forget that fact....locked on.

So how much glory do people want??? ;o)
  • you forget the best behaved supporters in the whole wide world award.

And the 1990 Crown Paints Trophy, which after a long and gruelling cup run ending with us narrowly beating Welling in the final 6-1.....
  • Sorry guys I forgot............

;o)
  • Don't forget the Gusiness Soccer Six in what 1989?