Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kermy Song at Chesterfield

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
was a good song being sung but can't remember the words or even tune now. Anyone know?

Comments

• I just cant get enough!
  • I just cant get enough!
    and the words, seemed like there were a coupe of verses.

• dont know how the above one went but i persume it went something like this...

when i think of kermorgant i go out of my head, i just cant get enough, i just cant get enough.
    with all the things he did to me and all the things he said, i just cant get enough, i just cant get enough.
    we slip and slide when we fall in love but i just cant seem to get enough of der der der etc....
  • He deserves a song, but not something that seems to be spreading to every club with the same words just about a different player.

This season seems to have produced a number of songs across the whole country which replicate each other with the same tune and different words!
  • I was singing...

when i think of kermorgant i go out of my head, i just cant get enough, i just cant get enough.
    with all the things he does to me and all the things he says,i just cant get enough, i just cant get enough.
    He scores a goal, the covered end goes wild, and i just cant seem to get enough of der der der...
    Yann Kermorgant!
  • Just a copy of the Liverpool luis saurez song then.
  • Can we please please not sing this guff.

We have had a song since Bramall Lane: "ooh aah kermorgant". It sounds better, it has some history with the club, it isnt being sung by every single team at this very moment... but it never caught on. why do we want to copy celtic, liverpool and others?
  • STOP IT NOW!!!
  • do we have any originals

they're all copies of sorts

• Perhaps not but aside from banging out a verse of palace's sister act song I cant think of anything less original at the mo...couldn't we at least try to be a tiny bit different?
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that the same repetetive song that Stevenage sing all game long as well, Leaburn?
  • our fans cant do anything without someone having a go, usually by people not even there.

perhaps we should all have an x factor style system where the best 4 fans sit in the lib and judge while we do auditions on what should be sung, what should be worn, how they should stand or sit, how they should get there and what should be drunk.

im happy to be one of those judges.
  • What drugs they can take.
  • Which toilet paper should be thrown
  • what women are not good looking enough to have sex with
  • Will there ever be a boy born that can swim faster than a shark.
  • his name is yann and he wears the famous red.... i just can't get enough i just can't get enough
    when he scores a set piece or when he scores a head... i just can't get enough i just can't enough
    when he scores the valley goes wild and I just cant seem to get enough of yann!!!!! do do dodododododododododdo Yann Kermorgant!
    Did you know AdamtheAddick put the PC monitor of Ricky Gervais' P.A. in a bowl of trifle and Ricky thought it was so funny he would use it in one of his sketches in The Office. That's where he got the stapler in jelly sketch from.

So you could say really, that Adam wrote The Office.
  • Health & Safety for one thing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Adam used to work in Health and Safety. That's where he got that line from.
  • I think Adam had a dead parrot too.....
  • Can we please please not sing this guff.

We have had a song since Bramall Lane: "ooh aah kermorgant". It sounds better, it has some history with the club, it isnt being sung by every single team at this very moment... but it never caught on. why do we want to copy celtic, liverpool and others?
    This!
  • the bouncy bouncy is great to copy so sometimes it isn't that bad to copy other teams songs
  • the bouncy bouncy is great to copy so sometimes it isn't that bad to copy other teams songs
    Correct!
    Valley Floyd Road seems quite popular with Charlton supporters ......... thank you Notts Forest
  • Seems to me our song-writing capability seems restricted to nicking songs other clubs are doing and slotting our players names in. (Am I the only one who thinks Bradley Wright-wright-Wright is just plain embarrassing?)

Dunno why we just don't do 'Kermorgant he plays up front' and be done with it.
  • edited March 2012
    Ok, here's my humble offering for a song for kerm...

To the tune of king of the road...

Big yann was only meant
    To give a hundred per cent
    But Chris powell said kerm my son
    I know you give a hundred and one
    Cos you're a
    Man who means to win things
    You're
    King of the goals

I'll get my coat...
  • edited March 2012
    Ok, here's my humble offering for a song for kerm...

To the tune of king of the road...

Big yann was only meant
    To give a hundred per cent
    But Chris powell said kerm my son
    I know you give a hundred and one
    Cos you're a
    Man who means to win things
    You're
    King of the goals

I'll get my coat...
    Good shout, second verse if I may................

In every team, you need a target man
    Who can head a ball just like our Yann
    £35million on Carroll was spent
    We don't give a f*ck
    We've got our Kermogant!

Boom boom.....................next

• To the tune of ... Let it be...

Kermorgant.....Kermorgant
    Kermorgant.....Kermorgant
    He hates Crystal Palace.....Kermorgant

A derogatory expletive towards palace could be inserted as an optional extra.