Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man United Scouts At Chesterfield Game?

Dib Dib..

On Charlton player they are saying Man United scouts are at our match tonight?

Comments

• If true you would think they are there to see Solly and possibly Wiggins
  • As i said one the match thread they have clocked how well we have assembled a league winning squad from scratch and are probably after a job with us. ;-)
  • GO AWAY!

Ahem. They can't have them, they are ours.
  • Wiggins I'd say to be fair.

Can't see who else it could be
  • They've only got one RB and he's both a cripple and a liability. Gary Neville would be happy
  • Must be Wiggins?
  • Said on R5 that there were scouts from 8 clubs at the game! 2 scouts from Prem clubs - Newcastle the other one.
  • yes its wiggins they are watching according to sky sports
  • Hamer maybe?
  • not alot on tv maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly and wiggins
  • wiggins is class, but Utd watching him? Thats just ridiculous
  • Wiggins will be playig for a top 6 prem side within the next couple of years in my opinion.
  • Put it this way if you worked for Ferguson you would make sure you covered your backside. Wouldnt want him turning round and saying why weren't you at that game last night when there were no other fixtures.

Probably got a good few dozen scouts at matches every day of the week.

• Clive walker says Ben Hamer
  • Morrison maybe?
  • Clive walker says Ben Hamer
    I nearly choked when he said that !!

• I heard on R5 that 21 scouts were there, 8 from the premiership including Man U and Newcastle
  • Couldnt possibly be Hamer....not when the footballing geniuses on here have been questioning if he could cut it in the Championship.

Shows what a tin pot club Man utd are if their scouts think he's worth closely scouting.
  • Couldnt possibly be Hamer....not when the footballing geniuses on here have been questioning if he could cut it in the Championship.

Shows what a tin pot club Man utd are if their scouts think he's worth closely scouting.
    Maybe they are lining up a swap deal wth David De Gea ?

• Sponsored links:

• As said above scouts probably are at every game, more so tonight as there's no European or Prem football
  • Too short Spanish.
  • Personally can't see who they are actually taking a look at to be honest! maybe Solly?
  • I wouldn't get too worried - when Fergie starts scouting players then Man U's interest is serious, until then they are note taking.
  • Nice one RodneyC.T. !

Has to be one of our full backs or maybe JJ ?
  • Why do they have to be watching anyone in particular? No higher league games on, scouts watch teams every day of the week.
  • edited February 2012
    None of our players as much as i love and rate them would command a starting place at Man utd at the moment.

If they have any sense they would stick round next season and then take the money after a season in the Championship with a year's extra experience behind them at a higher level and able to command a better wage and a starting place in a premiership team.

No point joining a wolves, newcastle,wigan and risk facing potentially being back in the championship with a club on a downward spiral when you can stay at one on the up.

this

• Every club with a scouting system will cover all or most of this evenings games.. BBC London have picked out the glamorous name. They are hardly gonna say Wigan or Reading have representatives at the game. Not sensational enough.
  • Apparently the scouts are looking at Hamer and Wiggins!