Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things You Can't Do.....

Comments

• Maths, well understanding the complicated stuff.
    Just remember, BODMAS, that's all you'll ever need!
    Bodmin Moor Theory

• Touch cotton wool. Even the sound of it makes me curl up in a ball
  • And i can't wait for the reds to thrash Scunny tonight...
  • I can´t:
    whistle
    sing
    keep up a rhythm (drives my Dad mad as he´s a drummer in a Dixieland jazz band)
    DIY
  • iron clothes or programme a washing machine.
    BDL - I speak from experience. You need another machine to do that. There are several types on the market called mother or girlfriend or wife or mistress.
    With options 2 or 3 be careful not to choose a noisy version that goes on and on giving you ear ache. Option 1 is the most reliable and very dependable. Option 4 is the most attractive version but cannot be allowed in the same room as options 2 and 3 otherwise it will be you hanging out to dry not your clothes.
  • Seems like half the population can do it, but I just can't get pregnant.
  • I can't make myself burp

And I can't remember the dates of re-arranged home matches

D'oh!!!
  • go the match tonight as i forgot i was hosting the brits tonight.
  • never could fart and cough at the same time ........but then again why would i .....
  • Sponsored links:

• yo-yo, bloody infuriating things
  • Flip open and light up a Zippo lighter in one very quick movement like what some people can.
    Strike a match with a thumb nail as in old cowboy/gangster films.

Gave up smoking in the end!
  • I can't run. Seriously. I managed to practically sever my ACL and other ligaments as well as destroying the cartilage, and to top it off, I have hyper mobility (unstable joints) so if I ever wanted to run, I'd muck up my knee severely.
    Can't skateboard.
  • Win on Valley Gold.
  • Like many others it seems, I can't so the proper loud whistle. This has always annoyed me. If anyone knows the secret, please tell.
    Water-ski. I don't know why but I thought I would have been good at this. Couldn't have been more wrong.
    I can't play football without getting the urge to just try and thump the ball has hard as I can.

• I can't play football without getting the urge to just try and thump the ball has hard as I can.
    You'd make a great centre back.

• I can't play football without getting the urge to just try and thump the ball has hard as I can.
    You'd make a great centre back.

The trouble is, I only play 5-a-side nowadays. It just bounces off the back wall and comes straight back. I never learn my lesson though.
  • cant watch news programmes/sports/adverts/films/actually nearly any kind of programme without at some point commenting or talking or swearing or shouting at the tv screen. even at cinemas its difficult to hold back.
  • Drink milk, absolutely hate the stuff and always have. The smell of hot milk turns my stomach.
  • Type with more than two fingers. Play the banjo, I still love George Formby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Type with more than two fingers. Play the banjo, I still love George Formby.
    He played a uke, didn't he?
  • It's official; after my knee operation (cartilage repair and reconstructive surgery on the ACL, PCL and LCL) I can never run again. My knees are just simply too unstable and too weak for me to ever run.
    Also, I can't watch Scumchester United without either suffering from severe tourettes, or frothing at the mouth whenever a decision is given [incorrectly] their way. Also applies for Palarse, but side effects may be more severe.
  • put my tongue into a v shape
  • Stay within earshot of cotton wool.
  • sit reading for hours
    make prolonged small talk at gatherings (unless it's about football)
    dance
    fart and belch simultaneously
  • Sneeze with eyes open.