Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coach to Old Trafford for FAYC quarter-final

edited February 2012 in Match Day Travel
We are willing to put this on from Bexleyheath, Well Hall and Charlton, but bearing in mind it is the day after the rearranged Chesterfield match would anyone want to travel? Fare would be £25.

Comments

• I would!
  • I know of four possibles, in fact I'd say 80 per cent, and one is going to Chesterfield too
  • Going to Chesterfield so will have to think about this but pleased to hear that transport will be available.
  • would this cost come down the more people / coaches etc we took 20 with us last night and most of them were up for a trip to Man U and have been researching most cost effective solution today. I think if cost is right we could muster quite a decent support
  • Come on everyone, let`s take 500 plus to this. It` s a visit to Old Trafford( one of the best grounds in the world) and we have a fantastic young team who can actually go there and win!!

I think they deserve some good vocal support and I will make the effort and be there for it! I know it`s not everyone`s cup of tea but for those that can, let`s do it!
  • Hoping to be there but not by coach!
  • I'm seriously thinking about going but will probably stay over in the Chesterfield area overnight and cruise over to Old Trafford from there. Might do something cultural like visit the Lowry Centre before the game.
    Is there any news about match tickets or do we just buy on the night?
  • I need information for parking in Bexleyheath! Can anybody help?
  • It's a long walk to the ground from there.
  • REALLY disappointed about this.
    Was hoping to share the costs of a couple of Lear Jets.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a long walk to the ground from there.
    Haha yeah. Catching the coach from Bexleyheath, need to park somewhere but have no idea where!
  • Can I fly with the players?
  • Maybe if somebody can assist me with my parking :)
    Why are you a woman!
    Why are you a woman!
    Shit you found out :(

I've never been to Bexleyheath before, don't wanna end up on a double yellow!
  • Try not to park anywhere there's 2 yellow lines running parallel then.
  • edited February 2012
    Park on a single yellow
  • I'll do my best, guessing there's no car parks around Albion Road then.
  • 25 booked on this coach so far
  • There's a few. The Sainsburys one is nearest.
  • Sponsored links:

Good.

I'm about to book 3 more in a sec. :)
    There's a few. The Sainsburys one is nearest.
    Thank you!

• Was in the Ticket office queue pre match and abloke at window 4 was booking a seat for the coach, but wanted to buy amatch ticket aswell. Fella behind the desk says "No advance tickets", so bloke says "Well. I don't want to travel up there and not get in". Ticket man kept a perfectly straight face and said "The ground holds 76,000, I think You will get in" and buyer says "You Sure....nah, not gonna chance it".