Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

threads not going to top of page after commenting?

is it just me?
i commented on the 'chesterfield away' thread (as well as others) and its sinking down the page without seemingly being sunk.
i only asked for a pub with sky.

Comments

• is it just me?
    i commented on the 'chesterfield away' thread (as well as others) and its sinking down the page without seemingly being sunk.
    i only asked for a pub with sky.
    scum

• edited February 2012
    Disgraceful. You should be bloody ashamed of yourself. There is no room for that kind of unspeakable filth n this forum.
  • It was sunk as it.started to get silly.

If your viewing on A mobile, it won't say that a thread has been sunk.
  • It dosn't say it has on a Laptop either.
    Back already?
    Ah, ok. Must differ from browser to browser.
  • Can we unsink the Chesterfield thread please ?
    I have to refer to it hourly for the weather links, which are all different.
    The game either goes ahead no problem, or Chesterfield = Siberia, depending who is right :-)
  • Just start a new one CE : - )
  • Nurse Ratchett, can we have the Chesterfield thread unsunk pleeeeeease.
  • It was sunk as it.started to get silly.

If your viewing on A mobile, it won't say that a thread has been sunk.
    Cheers.
    Viewed on mobile and laptop on chrome?
  • Sponsored links:

• I am on a desktop, I use Chrome I noticed a while back that sunk threads just sink on their own without the associated label. Basically they look like normal threads but they behave like sunk ones lol.
  • Noticed it last night with the 'Danny Green' thread. Probably just as well that got sunk thinking about it now :(
  • Can the Chesterfield Away thread be unsunk?
    so what if it was a bit silly, sinking was silly. Ive asked a question that im hoping that that particular local poster could reply to.

• Very simple solution here. If a thread is sunk, but you want to keep participating, simply bookmark it and refer to it that way. To do so, click the star on the right of every discussion title on the All Discussions page.
  • Its not really a simple solution because someone else might be able to offer the info i have asked for but they are not going to go that far back to read it. Ive bookmarked threads but whats the point of that when no one else is reading them.

anyway your board.

• edited February 2012
    I suggest a 3 day ban for mouthing off to admin
  • Curb-it, just start a new thread on the same topic, Lookie loves it when someone does that.

: - )
    I suggest a 3 day ban for mouthing off to admin
    Can't ban a 3rd level Clique member

• edited February 2012
    It only seems on happens on specific threads Funny that.
  • For the record, I haven't even read that thread and didn't sink it. Just offering another way for one to keep up with sunk threads. If everyone interested in a thread bookmarked it, then you wouldn't have the problem you are describing. Just passing on that info.
  • edited February 2012
    Its not really a simple solution because someone else might be able to offer the info i have asked for but they are not going to go that far back to read it. Ive bookmarked threads but whats the point of that when no one else is reading them.

anyway your board.
    Grammar Police on patrol, evening all.............. do you mean 'you're bored'?