Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another 'Troll' thread I'm afraid, but I've just GOT to get this off my chest..!

Has anyone else noticed how over-animated Powell gets whenever anything even slightly contentious goes against the team?

He gives the 4th official merry hell over the most petty decisions, almost as if he's doing it for show to the fans in the immediate vicinity.

Don't get me wrong, I generally like Powell, but sometimes his over exuberance just seems a little forced, to this observer anyway.

Hey ho, bring on the hate.......!!

Comments

• Have you ever watched Ferguson ?
  • Have you ever watched Ferguson ?
    Sure thing.

Equally embarrassing IMO.
  • More shit talk

Are you sure you actually know anything about football
  • Moyes ? Warnock ?
  • Have you seen how the covered end react when we dont get a decision? Powell is the embodiment of that spirit. The messiah sent again so that the Valley shall rejoice
  • Come on! Its blantently part of his appeal. I love his strops!
  • "Has anyone else noticed" :how charleyvarrick is trying to get a bite!

Hey why not start another thread on trolling, you've only got 3 on the go...
  • Have you seen how the covered end react when we dont get a decision? Powell is the embodiment of that spirit. The messiah sent again so that the Valley shall rejoice
    Indeed I have witnessed how the many oaves in the Covered End react - like spoilt kids - when things don't go their way.

You'd hope that the manager would be rather more pragmatic about such things though, wouldn't you agree?

Berating the fourth man over nothing just makes me cringe with embarrassment, really.
  • Come on! Its blantently part of his appeal. I love his strops!
    His 'strops' are all for show, methinks. Moyes and Warnock are genuinely angry men!
  • Sponsored links:

• I love how it's getting even less subtle but people are still actually engaging in the 'debate'. If a kid trolls on a forum and nobody notices does it even count?
  • If charleyvarrick shoots himself in the head but there's noone there, does it make a sound?
  • edited January 2012
    Lol redmist.

What a charley.bore off.
  • If charleyvarrick shoots himself in the head but there's noone there, does it make a sound?

No because he would miss , some one that stoopid can't aim and pull the trigger

• fun's over, night Charlie.

Really struggle to understand what some people get out of this stuff to be honest.
  • Well i tell you charlie,There might be a couple of moaners dotted here and there,But when your in the covered end for 2 hours,Its about roaring the team on .I have seen tear ups between fans in E and F block .Over decisions ,..... Its all about Passion .....?
  • Poor trolling.
  • fun's over, night Charlie.

Really struggle to understand what some people get out of this stuff to be honest.
    Thank God for that !
  • Charley got a banning order. Left a message on his wall. Suggest others do so too. Xxx
  • Sorry Charley, but I couldn't disagree with you more. Completely pointless topic.
  • Sponsored links:

Indeed I have witnessed how the many oaves in the Covered End react - like spoilt kids - when things don't go their way.

You'd hope that the manager would be rather more pragmatic about such things though, wouldn't you agree?

Berating the fourth man over nothing just makes me cringe with embarrassment, really.
    i've been called many things at the valley but never an oave.

• I'm an oave and so is my wife
  • What in blue hell is an oave? Would love to know since I've been one most of my life :'(
  • This posting isn't even worth a reply........... oh
  • Wonder what club he really supports, Brighton and Oave Albion?