Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nick the Nap's Weekly Tips - 28/29 Jan

Mixed bag but a profit for young Nicholas last week, how will he do this week ???

----

Hello everyone welcome back to Nick the Nap’s weekend betting tips. Last week I correctly predicted Charlton would beat Sheffield United 1-0 at odds of 15/2. Unfortunately I didn’t get the first goal scorer correct and my accumulator went down like a led balloon, I only managed to get two out of the four results right. Thanks to Middlesbrough and Barnsley for letting me down. Hey ho, still not a bad start if you done each bet for a pound you would be £5.50 in profit.

Saturday Charlton make the long trip to Devon to face a struggling Exeter team who sit 3 places and 3 points above the relegation zone. The last time the two teams met at St James Park Exeter ran out 1-0 winners thanks to a 92nd minute penalty.

Below will be various odds for the Charlton game on Saturday then I will give my predictions for the weekend. The odds I will be giving for the CAFC game will be match result, correct score and first goal scorer if you have any requests for any other types of bets for future Charlton games please ask and I will try and add them on for future games. Also if you have any price requests for away team correct score etc, please ask and I will try and get it on here as soon as I can.
Also I will use 4 bookmakers to give you the best odds from they will be Bet365, Beat Victor, Paddy Power and Skybet.

Match odds
ECFC 3/1 BET365 DRAW 5/2 Bet Victor CAFC 10/11 Paddy Power

Correct score
CAFC 1-0 13/2 BET365 CAFC 2-0 17/2 BET365
CAFC 3-0 17/1 PP CAFC 2-1 15/2 SKYBET
CAFC 3-1 16/1 BET 365 CAFC 3-2 33/1 SKY BET
DRAW 0-0 10/1 BET365 DRAW 1-1 6/1 BEAT VICTOR
DRAW 2-2 16/1 SKYBET DRAW 3-3 80/1 SKYBET

First Goal scorer
BWP 5/1 SKYBET KERMIT 6/1 BET365
JACKO 8/1 SKY BET GREEN 12/1 BET365
HOLLANDS 12/1 BET365 PRITCHARD 14/1 SKYBET
SOLLY 40/1 BET365 MORRISON 33/1 BET365
TAYLOR 25/1 BET365 WIGGINS 33/1 SKYBET

NICKS PICKS
Charlton always seem to struggle playing football on tight small pitches like we did at Stevenage and have done the past 2 seasons away to Exeter, On the other hand this is a new Charlton team and I can see us winning a very tight game. Exeter don’t seem to let many goals at home but don’t seem to score many either. I think we will be too strong for them so I’m going to plump for a 2-0 victory to the Addicks, you can odds of 17/2 with Bet365.

My guess for the first goalscorer will be Yann Kermorgant at odds of 6/1 with Beat Victor.

As always I will give you my main bet for the week which will be an accumulator.

Stoke to win away at Derby (Fa Cup)
Stevenage to beat Notts County (Fa Cup)
Brentford to beat Wycombe
Huddersfield to win away at Tranmere

You can get odds of just over 14-1 with Paddy Power

What chance do you think that accy has got, and what will be on your coupon this week ?

Good luck everyone.
Nick

Comments