Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next 2 games

edited January 2012 in General Charlton
If we don't get 6 or 4 points, then would you rather get 3 or 2 points? Think about it.

Comments

• Options
    Would rather get 3 points than 2 because I still think there is a threat from MK and Hudds

Would rather lose to United than Wednesday if we had to win one and lose one as Wednesday still have to play at home to Shef U and I think they are stronger and have more potential to build the squad with transfers this month and in the loan market as necessary.

6 points wouldn't go amiss though!
  • Options
    I would settle for two draws.
  • Options
    6 points nothing less is acceptable. Well unless its 2 draws, then its 2.
  • Options
    Surely its better for us to get 2 and Utd and Wendys drop 2 points each than us get 3 and 1 of them picking up full points.
  • Options
    If we get 2 what about wed and united winning their other games.. means they gain points on us. If united win weekend and we draw they gain 2 points on us.. If Wed win next week and we draw Wed gain two points on us..?
  • Options
    Win your home games, and pick up a few points away.

Still a long way to go after both of them, we could win them both then lose to Exeter and Bury. Think it's good we are getting these games out of the way in January rather than having them at the end of the season
  • Options
    6 points but I'd settle for 4. If it was to be 3, probably better to lose to Wednesday and beat Utd but difficult to call. I really do think we are better than them though and most of the pressure will be on them as we have he opportunity to pull away.
  • Options
    The important cushion to maintain (or improve) is the 7 points between us and third.

If we've done that after these two matches I'll be happy.
  • Options
    You can't know what games will be tough and what ones won't but I would say the very challenging games jumping out at me for the rest of the season are: Wednesday (a), Blades (h), Huddersfield (a), Carlisle (a) and MK Dons (h). " As often is the case with football, 2 of these 5 are our next 2 and I would say that if we come through those with only one defeat we will be champions.
  • Options
    Would rather 2