Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stuwall

MCSMCS
edited January 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Hello CL.

Earlier I was reading a thread that
re hashed the old china that is Stuwall, I knew what happened with him at the time and found it well funny, thing is now I can't actually remember what actually happened! Can anyone remind what happened?

Comments

• He was trying to buy a seat for a cup game that he already had because of his ST wasn't he?
  • That's the thing, I howled with Laughter when it happened, I just can't for the life of me remember what exactly happened! I think you are near when you say about a cup game and his St!
  • He was trying to buy a ticket for their game against us i thought, in all the euphoria he forgot that he had a season ticket, and he was bewildered as to why he couldn't buy his normal seat. He was shocked that it had been taken, by him.
  • He was trying to buy a ticket for their game against us i thought, in all the euphoria he forgot that he had a season ticket, and he was bewildered as to why he couldn't buy his normal seat. He was shocked that it had been taken, by him.
    No it wasnt for us.  I think the problem was that it was a cup game so their club had reserved the seats for a certain amount of time so that the season ticket holders could have their own seats for that game - he couldnt grasp that fact.
  • I'm sure it was against us
  • Sorry, my memory is poor.
  • The poor guy.  I just googled Stuwall... pages of it.
  • There's one post in the comments bit of that metro article that you'd need the enigma machine to be able to get what he meant
  • I promised I would keep this quiet, but sod it. 

Stuwall is none other than our very own nolly.(and no, he wasn't on a wind up)
  • Sponsored links:

• What gave him away, did you know as soon as he mentioned Segal?
  • A Millwall bloke I know knows him LoOkOut. He loves it apparently. It figures.