Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bit Late I Know .. But What Was The Worst Christmas Present You Got?

Cherry chocolates , i hate Cherries! & a Robbie Savage DVD ,  not sure which was worse! any other horror stories ;-0

Comments

• Almonds from my Gran.
    It was only later I realised they were the sugar almonds I gave her last year.
  • No way Floyd , you know what to 'get' her next year! ;-0
  • Nothing - Sugar sucking cow!
  • Where's Wally book, Im not 10 years old anymore lol
  • Hows about some Sugar Almonds? the ones she gave you?
  • Hows about some Sugar Almonds? the ones she gave you?
    No, she gave me almonds. Not sugar almonds.
    She had sucked the sugar coating off.
    That Pat Butcher will be judged in hell.
  • Oh dear now that is terrible.... do you want some cherry choccies?  ;-0
  • Oh dear now that is terrible.... do you want some cherry choccies?  ;-0
    dont start - thats what she said
  • Trouble is i don't have the cahoonas to tell em i hate Cherries! which probably means i'll get em next year!
  • a crystal palace shirt with ambrose on the back
  • Sponsored links:

• a crystal palace shirt with ambrose on the back
    Your kidding?
  • yeah i would burn it and post the pic if it was true
  • All of mine were things I wanted, apart from my Secret Santa gift, and that was chocolate, so I wasn't complaining :-) Amazon wishlists are a godsend at this time of year.
  • I got a hideous necklace/scarf combo with beads the size of tennis balls. Not sure what my friend was thinking I only like discrete jewellery. Truely awful
  • Pyjamas, I don't wear them.
  • Losing at Orient.....well not exactly Christmas I know but you know what I mean!
  • a few years ago my Dad bought me a bugs bunny watch 

I was 25 at the time
  • Yes, what SoundAs said: the one black spot in an otherwise very enjoyable time.
  • A plastic turd with a Santa hat on it!
  • A man united keyring.. From my auntie

Looked like something out of a cracker.
  • Sponsored links:

• a national trust membership - which I received as a 21 year old. Can't say I'm envisioning it being used much, if at all....
  • I got fuck all for Christmas but then I am a penniless miserable fucker who had the so called spirit of Christmas kicked out of him by the recession.  Crappy 2012 everyone!
  • MILLWANK SEASON TICKET
  • A duck that quacks when you walk past it plus a packet of 30 dishcloths!
  • edited January 2012
    A duck that quacks when you walk past it plus a packet of 30 dishcloths!
    Do you think someones trying to tell you something? ;-0

That tops the biscuit , i mean the dishclothes are really handy , but its like someone trying to say your house could do with a clean!

Invite them round for a meal , and say your having a cleaning party!
  • They were both from my Mum!!! Plus my house is spotless as I suffer with OCD!!!
  • Kish your welcome to come round for a beer , play some COD on the Ps3 with my kids , but you must bring your cloths with ya!  ;-0
  • Forget to mention my Mum doesn't even know about my OCD so haven't a clue about the dishcloths?Mind you can't even explain the duck either!
  • Last year I got '100 best films of all time' book from daughter. I didn't even mind it was second hand (tight budget and good for environment). My main problem was that it was printed and published in 1984!
  • south park t-shirt, I'm not even a fan...