Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Clarke

edited May 2010 in Rumours
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11684_6134405,00.html?

First player to be linked with us for next season? Out of contract it says, so would be on a free.

Would continue our Sheffield Wednesday striker deal, maybe they can take McLeod and Fleetwood to go with Jeffers and we'll have Clarke with Akpo and Burton.

Comments

• how old is he ... 22 or a scoham 22=32
  • He looks like Jordans baby, he likes Chips and Gravy!

That is what apparantly Wednesday fans sing about Clarke!
  • Was on loan at Southend and scored loads.

Yes if still in this poxy league.
  • is this the geezer that broke his toe kicking the advertising boards after scoring on sunday ?
  • Yeah. Although Mark Bright would have you believe it was ''just a small cut, he should strap it up and get back out there''
  • looks like sheff wed is our new ipswich.
  • The fella was going off on a stretcher with oxygen and brighty says its just a cut. Quality
  • Another Sheffield Wednesday stirker coming our way!

They have Varney and Jeffers

We have Akpo and Deon B-)
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Another Sheffield Wednesday stirker coming our way!

They have Varney and Jeffers

We have Akpo and Deon B-)

we got the better deal so far :o) so as scoahm says they can have fleetwood and mcleod/dickson
  • Apparently parky is useless at remembering names so is after a squad of people with almost the same sounding names so he has a 50 50 chance of calling out the right name during a match.

Bailey dailly
    Leon Deon

So next term we will sign the following;

Lera and Gera
    Mooney and Rooney (john that is)
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone who scores against Palace is a good 'un in my books!

He's a good player and a real handful. Akpo and Burton both came from Wednesday too, does someone there owe Parky a favour?!
  • Signed for QPR today.
  • yh another descent striker slipped out of charltons fingers
  • That's the reality of our situation. If he could get £5k+ at QPR we never had a chance.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcbeast[/cite]yh another descent striker slipped out of charltons fingers[/quote]

On top of missing out on Ronaldo last season too.
  • Will be a little short on match fitness, he hasn't played since 10 Dec
  • No thanks
  • Is bad attitude the new height thing?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011
    di Canio was again playing for the cameras and is lucky that Clarke didn't chin him, as, manager or no, pulling someone about by the shirt is out of order. Di Canio may have been a talented player but was and is an arrogant so and so, and all that catching the ball to stop play for an injured player stuff ???? ... attention seeking, look at me, I am so noble even though I am a fascist rubbish, and y'all fell for it !!

But been playing regularly up to then and would have been training since plus his first couple of appearances, at least, will be off the bench.
  • Signed for QPR today.
    I hear Leon Clarke is coming our way on 1st Jan according to my sources. Are you sure he's signed for QPR. I cannot find any mention anywhere of this.  

But been playing regularly up to then and would have been training since plus his first couple of appearances, at least, will be off the bench.
    sharpness won't be - anyone know why he hasn't been regular recently ?
  • Signed for QPR today.
    I hear Leon Clarke is coming our way on 1st Jan according to my sources. Are you sure he's signed for QPR. I cannot find any mention anywhere of this.  
    That quote is from 2010!!!
  • Signed for QPR today.
    that  was in may 2010 lol
  • Was it Warnock that signed him ? He usually gets the best or even more out of his players ?
  • Was it Warnock that signed him ? He usually gets the best or even more out of his players ?

Yes
  • Signed for QPR today.
    That quote is from 2010!!!
    Signed for QPR today.
    that  was in may 2010 lol
    I still cant get the hang of changing the bloody clocks or that every year about this time we have to change the number of the year.

Now where's my calendar ????
  • Charlton Village locked in time warp shock ;0)