Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ultimate punishment Prison Cell

http://www.spectrumwellbeing.co.uk/crystalshrine.htm

Comments

• No shortage of a*se wipe material.
  • I wonder what his wife/girlfriend thinks about it : - )
  • apparently its Hayden Mullins room............ :-)
  • and i felt sorry for the iraqi orphanage conditions*

*i am by no way seriously comparing them.
  • Oh the fake pine door .. maybe Razil could advise?
  • I wanted to comment on this but the pictures are worse than anything I could say.
  • This reminds me - one of my neighbours, who I have chatted to on a few occasions, has just put a Palace sticker on his car. Should I:

a) Act as though nothing has happened
    b) Totally ignore him and walk in the opposite direction
    c) Key his car
    d) Kick the granny out of him.

I am verging on d.
  • In view of the fact that you would probably get arrested for d) (although a lenient judge would probably let you off with a slapped hand on the grounds of being provoked beyond reason) I would stick a Charlton sticker over it albeit on the outside of the car.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]In view of the fact that you would probably get arrested for d) (although a lenient judge would probably let you off with a slapped hand on the grounds of being provoked beyond reason) I would stick a Charlton sticker over it albeit on the outside of the car.

i'm with stonemuse. If he doesn't know you're Charlton you could have a nice long-running wind up going on...
  • I like it Gentlemen I like it ......

By the way I didnt know d) was against the law - learn something new everyday.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]I like it Gentlemen I like it ......

By the way I didnt know d) was against the law - learn something new everyday.

its not against the law if it is a stripey nigel your are beating the granny out of! do whatr stonemuse says big man, then give him a shoeing!
  • Having thought about it further, d) is probably not against the law but you would have more fun winding him up and it would last longer!
  • Put the car on its roof, then tell him he`s put sticker upside down ; )