Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bloody trains....

Bring back British Rail.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comments

• that was a mare this morning. not a great way to start the day.

at least it wasn't raining...
  • I , at least, got on a train that started at Sidcup and therefore, managed to get a seat....The missus was at the station for 45 minutes before she could get on a train..
  • Turned up for the 7.49 and got the 7.15. Dont know what youre all moaning about ;-)
  • Trains in Charlton were crap too, and the Jubilee Line was no bloody good today either, and North Greenwich bus station has been shut for two weeks with no room to park the buses outside. Durrr! Good thing I'm fast approaching a fortnight off, really.
  • Blair's Britain...
  • I got the Central Line from Leytonstone to Liverpool Street. Took 15 mins and so nice ....
  • I used to ride that way a lot. In the days before Blair's Britain, of course. My ears always used to go pop at Stratford. I blame John Major.
  • Derailment at Waterloo means that SW trains are up the creek as well - 1hr 20 mins to do a 35 minute journey this morning.
  • 8.30am, alarm goes off.
    8.31am, get in david gower
    8.46am, Leave for work in car
    8.53am, arrive at work 7 mins early!

Happy days!
  • Might be for you but for the rest of us you are unnecessarily polluting the environment with a 7 minute car journey. Why don't you walk or cycle? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• 8.30am, alarm goes off.
    8.31am, get in david gower
    8.46am, Leave for work in car
    8.53am, arrive at work 7 mins early!

My journey is even better...

I work from home...