Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WALSALL AWAY

edited November 2011 in Match Day Travel
Hi all any one got any ideas of the best route and the cheapest way to travel to walsall by train cheers.

Comments

• Train to Birmingham then a train to Bescot.
  • Try going via Marylebone to Brimingham snow hill then onto Bescot it used to work out cheaper than going via Euston.
  • Try going via Marylebone to Brimingham snow hill then onto Bescot it used to work out cheaper than going via Euston.

AAAAARGH ! Please don't mention "snow" and "Bescot" in the same sentence !

Brings back nightmares from last season's trips there.....

• hi is there no valley express to walsall as it is not on the club website ?
  • hi is there no valley express to walsall as it is not on the club website ?
    £16 for it

AAAAARGH ! Please don't mention "snow" and "Bescot" in the same sentence !

Brings back nightmares from last season's trips there.....

• Don,t get the hang of the quote thing!!!!!!. We went there twice last year on the first occasion we went to Villa Park and watched them play Blackburn. Quite a few CAFC there that day
  • Weather forecast for Walsall on Saturday sunny and max temp 3, but no white stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Weather forecast for Walsall on Saturday sunny and max temp 3, but no white stuff
    I can get you some if you like!
  • getting valley express is easy, it drops you right on the door and brings you all they way back all that for £16 isnt bad at all
  • Was making the trip from Scotland but it was very tight getting home and with this weather I reckon some thing will be wrong with the trains so I will have to miss this one.
  • Was making the trip from Scotland but it was very tight getting home and with this weather I reckon some thing will be wrong with the trains so I will have to miss this one.

What weather, it's lovely down South  :-)
  • Its horrible up here,gales and rain.My trip home required almost split second timing and the trains here are on emergency timetables today so it will no doubt still be poxed on Saturday.Still there are a few more fixtures within my daytrip range coming up.