Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

random things that make you laugh

Posh people swearing

Players celebrating goals not realising they've been disallowed

Comments

• Passing Wind
  • edited June 2007
    Tits
  • When people trip up in the street and try to act like nothing happened
  • people walking around with umbrellas up and a smug look on their face when it has actually stopped raining.
  • west ham fans on talksport talking about champions league
  • Dogs hanging their heads out of the window of a moving car!

The "information" boards at stations that tell you your train is "on time" - even though it's already 5 minutes late!
  • People snoring loudly on trains.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]west ham fans on talksport talking about champions league

lol

[cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Dogs hanging their heads out of the window of a moving car!

lol, and with tongue flapping in the wind!

[cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]When people trip up in the street and try to act like nothing happened

similar to this, but when people who run for the bus and it drives off before they get on, makes me laugh!! lol (when i youngster i had an amazing way of styling this, just keep on running past as if you wasnt running for the bus anyway!)
  • edited June 2007
    people running for (and missing) buses. edit for apology to ollie
    people ordering double whopper super cheese sausage egg and bacon burgers and a diet coke.
    chewing gum on the sole of (other) peoples shoes. (though this is disgusting).
    dogs with lamp shade thingys on after a trip to the vets.
    tomato ketchup based accidents when it just doesn't come out of the sachet/squeezy bottle in the expected direction.
  • Farting in the bath - the King of all farts
  • Sponsored links:

• Poodles and other random dogs with bows in their hair and haughty looks on their faces!
  • [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]Farting in the bath - the King of all farts

Is there any scientific evidence that proves that farts in a bath smell worse?
  • Women with their skirt tucked in their knickers when they come out of the toilet.
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Women with their skirt tucked in their knickers when they come out of the toilet.

you'd have to be a right miserable old scroat not to laugh at that. my mate used to do it on purpose when she was bored - walked through the airport without telling me she had done it.
  • Dogs doing that arse scraping on the floor thing when they have had a dump.

A kid with his head stuck in railings, and the fire brigade trying to get him out. I know this is a comic book cliche, but I really saw it once outside the Hop Exchange pub in Penge. Could not stop giggling for about half an hour.
  • Simon Jordan .........Knob.
  • Palace going down
  • palarse
  • When you walk in line with a person going the opposite way and you move in the same direction several times in an attempt to avoid each other.
  • People who try to look the nuts in pubs/clubs, desinger clothes haircut, mincy walk etc.

Whilst they are dragging bog roll that's got stuck to the bottom of they're shoe blissfully ignorant
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]People who try to look the nuts in pubs/clubs, desinger clothes haircut, mincy walk etc.

Whilst they are dragging bog roll that's got stuck to the bottom of they're shoe blissfully ignorant

That's a fashion statement though isn't it? - Ralph Looren

...big hook currently dragging me off of the stage by my neck.
  • When someone else stubs there toe on the corner of a door or rad pipes. Its always the little one.
  • People nodding off on trains and their head dropping sideways so it's virtually on top of the person next to them.
  • my mother or father in law who are mortified if they say a terrible word like s*it. a couple of glasses of wine always guarantees a laugh!
  • [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Tits

why doesn't this suprise me? ; )
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Tits

why doesn't this suprise me? ; )

Come on Mart, how funny are they. What if they had 4 of them Ha Ha!
  • ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    This made me laugh human Tetris safe for work, but one person swears in the comments section.
  • Thats quality sco dude
  • How on earth did you find that mate??!!!
  • when you are looking for something and find it and someone says "it's always the last place you look isn't it?" Well of course it bloody is!!! why would you carry on looking if you have found it.