Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Three Framed Pictures - Framed by Garry Nelson - FOR SALE

edited November 2011 in General Charlton
Over £1850 raised so far in the Bromley Addicks/Charlton Life auctions for the CAFC Academy minibuses.  It means the lads come back from FA Youth games, like the 9 - 0 win last night, in style.

Usual Rules.  Open auction which closes on Friday 11 November at 5.00pm  As these are framed pictures remember you'll need to either pay postage or be willing to collect.

All three are framed photos framed by one Garry Nelson's framing shop

Item A  Framed B + W picture of Robert Lee's "last" goal at the Valley v Stoke in 1985.  In very good condition. Sized 12.5" x 9.5"    Opening bid £4

Item B  Framed B + W picture of Colin Walsh's first goal back at the Valley v Portsmouth in 1992.  In very good condition and sized 12.5" x 9.5"  
Would make a nice pair with item A.  Opening bid £4

Item C  Framed Colour photo of the Valley as it was on the Return in 1992 which looks like it's been taken from a certain lifers back room.  In very good condtion and slightly larger at 13.5" x 11.25"   Opening bid £5

Any would look great in an office or on the wall at home.  Or could be Xmas presents for any Charlton fans you know.  Happy bidding
imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    I'll start it off with a Fiver each
  • Options

I' ll bid an Ayton for c

• Options
    Cheers guys

A lady for A + B from Blinkant and a Charlie Darwin for C from Phantom

or

A £5 Blinkant

B £5 Blinkant

C £10 Phantom User
  • Options
    And I forgot to say a big thank you to BDL and TCE who donated these and the other framed prints/pictures we'll have coming up in the next few weeks plus AFKA found some interesting stuff under the stairs that will be available soon-ish
  • Options
    A: £25

B: £25
  • Options
    B £10
  • Options
    gazumped!

c £10 then
  • Options
    Call me a pedant, but isnt that three pictures, Henry?
  • Options

A)£26

B)£26

C)£15

• Options
    Call me a pedant, but isnt that three pictures, Henry?
    Yes you are a pedant but also correct : - )  Was going to add another signed picture of Garry Nelson but changed my mind at the last minute

I will edit and thanks for pointing that out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, going well, thanks guys.  So currently top bids are

A £26 Superdulvertonred

B £26 Superdulvertonred

C £15 Superdulvertonred

• Options
    These are courtesy of my Sister in law - Leisa. She's now living in NZ so we hope these go to a great home and raise a lot of dosh!
  • Options
    A: £30

B: £30
  • Options
    These are courtesy of my Sister in law - Leisa. She's now living in NZ so we hope these go to a great home and raise a lot of dosh!
    Thanks to Leisa then and sod BDL : - )

A  £30 Shirty5

B £30 Shirty5

C £15 Superdulvertonred
  • Options
    Indeed!
  • Options

a)35

b)35

• Options
    And I forgot to say a big thank you to BDL and TCE who donated these and the other framed prints/pictures we'll have coming up in the next few weeks plus AFKA found some interesting stuff under the stairs that will be available soon-ish
    You've reminded me to send you that photo, we've found the certificate : )
  • Options

C) £35.

Just to keep things neat and tidy!

• Options

OK,

A £35 Brunello

B £35 Brunello

C £35 Delroofer

• Options
    Bump for any late arrivals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cant wait to see afkas items from under the stairs, need some out of date paint, 4 rolls of flock wallpaper, a broken bucket and manky mop a deflated football oh and those gloves you've been looking for for ages... well thats whats under my stairs.. hopefully its his pot of gold...

• Options
    Er hello, i think may be Valleyside house im not that high up.

Very nice tho. 
  • Options
    It is a good pic.  Got another of the valley from the 30s taken from I guess where Valiant House is now which I'll stick up sometime before Xmas
  • Options
    A) £50
    B) £50
    C) £50

• Options
    Cheers Phil

£50 each and all three bids with Valiantphil
  • Options
    cant compete with that for no 3. 

• Options
    Just put your phone out the window on a stick : - )

• Options
    Still £50 each and all with Valiant Phil.   Still the best part of today and tomorrow to bid.

He had the cheek to come to Irving Mansions last night to get them but the wife managed to fob him off with a programme : - )     Hope he was happy with it.
  • Options
    Last day today
  • Options
    Still time to take this prize off Phil.

A £50

B £50

C £50