Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Is Jinsy

edited October 2011 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Funniest surrealist comedy since Q9?

Comments

• Options
    That's certainly one view. Another would be that it's the worst thing I've seen on TV since Marc Wootton
  • Options
    I've not had the pleasure of Marc Wooton, but having googled him I think I'll stick to the Jinsy.
  • Options

It's awful. You can't get away with just trying to be wierd, surely there has to be at least an element of comedy too.

• Options
    Stig I'm with you mate

Brilliant show
  • Options
    takes it lead from League of Gentlemen and Father Ted, gets it all wrong and is crap!
  • Options
    Father Ted!   Why because it's on an island????
  • Options

Yes.

or no, it's trying to be as zany and off the wall and just feels very forced, not my cup of tea at all, each to their own though, comedy is a personal thing and personally I can't stand it.

• Options
    Actually, I agree with you that both Father Ted and League of Gentlemen are better.  I just don't see any connection link in style between Jinsy and Ted.
  • Options
    I think it has a similar dreamy weirdness to Ted, in style it borrows possibly more heavily from LOTG, that of course is a modern comedy classic.
  • Options
    Just about made it to the end of the first episode. Decided it wasn't written with me in mind!