Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Get a Charlton Lifer to present Soccer AM

ScoSco
edited June 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Now Tim Smugjoy has gone, let's getting voting on who we should nominate from on here as the next presenter:

Name:
Method of flirting with Helen:
How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned:
Their ideal guest:
Catchphrase:

Comments

• ScoSco
    edited June 2007
    Name: MCS
    Method of flirting with Helen: "Feel the beard Helen"
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: Under the disguise of a cough: "anker"
    Their ideal guest: Darren Bent "Do you recognise me from your rear view mirror, dood?"
    Catchphrase: "Would rather go to Luton than Paris"
  • Name: WSS
    Method of flirting with Helen: "I'll make you chief of my harem"
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: "He looks like one of my ex's"
    Their ideal guest: Any female
    Catchphrase: "I've only got one girlfriend"
  • Name: WSS
    Method of flirting with Helen: Hi I'm WSS and I'm the Tyrannosaur of Love
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: He's a Palace c**t
    Their ideal guest: The Arsenal Ladies Team
    Catchphrase: "How you doin'?"
  • Bloody hell Medders!! ;-)
  • Lies, all lies!!

Conversely, it was my one year anniversary with one of my girls yesterday. First date? Elton John @ The Valley.
  • I'm intrigued WSS. How many girls have you got?
  • 'And then you went and spoiled it all by saying something stupid like 'lets go watch killers in paris!'
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]I'm intrigued WSS. How many girls have you got?

One!!!! Its these lot trying to make out i'm some kind of male whore!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite] one of my girls yesterday.

No need to be smug buddy.
  • Name: CAFCBourne
    Method of flirting with Helen: "Not even if ya farted luv." with added wink
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: In a loud booming chant "Simon Jordon is a wan..."
    Their ideal guest: Danny Dyer to have an 'I'm Spartacus' moment
    Catchphrase: Speaking to the producer whilst pressing on the earpiece in anticipation of the confirmation: "That soccerette's joining the after party."
  • Sponsored links:

• Name: Afka Bartram
    Method of flirting with Helen: I am charlton life leader!!!!!
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: He is a Nigel tho aint he!
    Their ideal guest: Ben Thatcher, good mates from years ago i believe!
    Catchphrase: Speaking to the producer whilst pressing on the earpiece in anticipation of the confirmation: "Ok guys lets wrap this up now!!."

Sorry Dan! lol
  • Name: Ketman
    Method of flirting with Helen: Lets ave a look at your turn tables love
    How they'd subtly put across that Simon Jordon is a not very nice person whenever he is mentioned: MUG
    Their ideal guest: Daniel Dichio Footballer and DJ
    Catchphrase: Oi oi (just like he's Dj night's)
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Bloody hell Medders!! ;-)

LOL. Have we ever been seen in the same room Dan? ;-)