Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shamrock rovers

Got to be the loudest fans to come through a tv, great dittys as well,got spurs 3-1

Comments

• Saw a load of them off their tits outside Charing Cross station at about 17:45.....surprised they found their way to WHL!! A couple of them could hardly stand!
  • Great support from the Irish lads.

• As much as their vocal support was excellent, it doesnt excuse their behaviour to the disabled fans sitting in the disabled enclosure in front of them who were constantly being abused and was having drinks thrown at them all night.
    This has been confirmed by supporters who was sitting there.  Shame as it took the shine of the evening for everyone involved.
  • John boy not condoning it at all but when we played you in the cup you had a couple of people in that area with someone in a wheelchair that were giving it loads
  • I didnt see any of it with my own eyes, was told this morning.  Bound to be two sides to every story.
  • Can I ask why you have disabled fans in front of the away end?
  • words cannot describe how much i hate spurs. even more than the irish.
  • words cannot describe how much i hate spurs. even more than the irish.

+1
  • You hate the Irish because?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can I ask why you have disabled fans in front of the away end?
    Very good point
  • johnboy and THFC.

Bet you boys were getting twitchy when they went 1-0. Despite all your pressure did the thought occur that it might just possibly be one of THOSE games?
  • johnboy and THFC.

Bet you boys were getting twitchy when they went 1-0. Despite all your pressure did the thought occur that it might just possibly be one of THOSE games?
    Twitchy?  Not in the slightest.  I spent the evening with a stunning french woman with possibly the greatest cleavage I've ever seen and really wasnt concentrating on the football it has to be said lol.  Even with the main first XI players rested, had every confidence.  The PL fitness levels were always going to play a major part in the last 20-30 mins of the game. 
    Can I ask why you have disabled fans in front of the away end?
    Dunno, I'm not the club's bloody Director of Security but yes it does puzzle me.  To be fair, the disabled enclosure stands in front of both the home and away fans in the PL end.  Probably there to maximise capacity.

• words cannot describe how much i hate spurs.
    +1
    +2
  • You hate the Irish because?

I dont hate the irish jus +1 to hating the yids :D
  • I'd like Shamrock if that gobby thieving waste of space flash twat Rohan Rickets didn't play for them
  • There are few clubs I hate more than Spurs.
  • johnboy and THFC.

Spurs were all over Shamrock like a cheap suit in the first half and it was only a matter of time before the goals would come.

Obviously, when they scored the thought did cross my mind that we could be on the receiving end of a terrible shock result, but the lads were playing well and I was confident of the win.

We had some quality players on the bench if we needed them but we scored three goals in five minutes and that was that.

Full credit to Rovers, who gave it all they had and contributed to a cracking game of football and a special mention to their fans, who were simply amazing.