Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ketman Mix CD - If Ya want one....

Whisper me your address over the next couple of days & I'll post you a copy. All I ask in return is you pop a small donation onto the Just Giving Site. I won't be checking up you have done it as I trust you all.

The CD was done especially for the Charity night & I only got the chance to sell a few last night during a quick walkaround. I am now away until next Wednesday (Monaco for those that did not already know) so I will post them out upon my return.

Comments

• edited May 2007
    thank god for that we wont have to hear 'did you know im of to monaco' ever again ;-)

Will add to that i listen to it on the way home and was excellent value

Have a good one mate
  • Monaco? Bleeding hell, you kept that quiet!

Having listened to the whole CD on the way home last night, can happily say it's quality...
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]thank god for that we wont have to hear 'did you know im of to monaco' ever again ;-)

Will add to that i listen to it on the way home and was excellent value

Have a good one mate
    Next week it'll be "...when I was in Monaco.."
  • Message to All who requested one, they are in the post to you today. If you do not receive by the weekend let me know Monday & I'll send another as likely someone at Post Office has thieved them.
  • I'll have one mate. You dj'ing tomorrow?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'll have one mate. You dj'ing tomorrow?

I'll have to send it tomorrow now mate if that's ok. I have been consulting with the governer at the pub & we are thinking about playing Saturday night rather than Sunday as weather is expected to be better & could possibly play outside for the first time this summer.
  • I got mine thank you. I really like it, in fact its full of all the tunes that play down my gym in the Zone Room so i knew all the tracks.
  • got mine as well, cheers Ketters.
  • Got mine too. Cheers Paul!

The 5yr old kept telling me "Daddy. This one is a chuuune as well" whilst making a T sign...........

Wish I hadnt taught her that :-(
  • Yep, excellent CD and it's all that's played in the car at the mo. Track 6 is getting extra airtime (Destination Calabria)....

I'm still having issues with the Whitney Houston track though. Eugh. It's wrong, I tell you... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Ketters, Played it saturday morning blearing out into the garden whilst painting the fences. Kids loved it, the dog hid under the stairs!!

Cheers mate.
  • Cheers All, I have to do one especially for when I play Ibiza as a freebie for the punters travelling out there. Will send one out to those interested when it is done.
  • Yep stick me down for one chief
  • Hi All,

Despite a slight delay My Ibiza 2007 Kanya Beach Club Mix CD has finally been returned to me & I have made about 40 odd copies. I'll be bringing a load down tomorrow to the game, if you want one come just come up & ask, I'll be in the Oak both before & after the game.

It is a mixture of Beach & Funky House for those interested.
  • I have one and can say it's very decent. A good chill out CD...
  • Your Agents Fee is in the post Medders ;-)
  • Seem to remember winning one best mate :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Your Agents Fee is in the post Medders ;-)

Something tells me that's getting lost in the post...
  • has it got any Abba on it
  • [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Seem to remember winning one best mate :o)

Ah best mate how could I forget the winner of the 'What Tie is this competition' see you in the oak mate then we'll have a presentation & medders can bring his camera :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• will you be wearing the tie?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hi All,

Despite a slight delay My Ibiza 2007 Kanya Beach Club Mix CD has finally been returned to me & I have made about 40 odd copies. I'll be bringing a load down tomorrow to the game, if you want one come just come up & ask, I'll be in the Oak both before & after the game.

It is a mixture of Beach & Funky House for those interested.

Wouldn't mind one as the latest HedKandi offering is getting worn out. If anyone in the East Stand that knows me is in the Oak can you pick me one up please. Ta.
  • put me down for one Kets, like your mix stuff
  • ill take one

Ill Whisper the addy in a moe
  • Please mate....
  • Yes please.