Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BRISTOL ROVERS AWAY TICKETS ON SALE NOW (Sold Out)

edited April 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets are now on general sale for Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash at Bristol Rovers.

The club have received an allocation of 1,000 for the trip to the Memorial Stadium on Friday, April 7th (3pm KO BST).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Bristol Rovers v Charlton.

PRICES

SEATED TICKETS

Adult: £25

Over 65/U22: £22

U16: £11

U11: £6

TERRACE TICKETS

Adult: £22

Over 65/U22: £18

U16: £11

U11: £6

Ambulant Disabled: 20 tickets are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free 

Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Bristol Rovers via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 10am

Eltham: 10.15am

Bromley: 10.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 9.10am

Gravesend: 9.35am

Charlton: 10am

Bexleyheath: 10.15am

Dartford: 10.30am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Bristol Rovers.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/bristol-rovers-away-tickets-sale-now

Comments

• Sorted. Thought I'd beat the rush!
  • Easter in Bristol, looking forward to it 
    • Allocation: 1,000

• Sold: 118

• On sale until: Thursday, April 6th at 4pm

• Sold: 245

• I like Bristol, so at least I'll have a trip there to compensate me for the football!

• Sold: 301

• Sold: 524

• Sold: 644

• Have we extra allocation if we sell out ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Have terrace tickets sold out? Can only see seats left 

• Sold: 864

• so that I presume that 1000 is all we are going to get ? 
  • Don't want to put anyone off but that terrace is an atmosphere destroyer. The ground itself is alright but you won't be able to see much of it from that corner. Bristol however is a great little city. 

• Sold: 929

• edited March 2023
    I now can't make this and have an over 65 ticket that needs a good home .. inbox me if interested
     (also a hotel booking but that is a different issue lol) .. confusion around the price, the CAFC ticket site is asking for £22 but in reality I paid £18+ fee .. has the price gone up (or down) ? .. I'll take £15 if anyone's interested
  • Noticed that Ipswich were given 1,190 when they played last month 
  • Family and a friend in Bristol so will make a day of this.  Only problem is AAjr's at work on Saturday morning so got to get back on the Friday night.
  • Noticed that Ipswich were given 1,190 when they played last month 
    • Allocation: 1,167

• Sold: 984

• Sponsored links:

• I now can't make this and have an over 65 ticket that needs a good home .. inbox me if interested
     (also a hotel booking but that is a different issue lol) .. confusion around the price, the CAFC ticket site is asking for £22 but in reality I paid £18+ fee .. has the price gone up (or down) ? .. I'll take £15 if anyone's interested

• I now can't make this and have an over 65 ticket that needs a good home .. inbox me if interested

Just what are you trying to say, Lincs ?  ;)
  • edited April 2023
    Has it sold out yet ? 

Just what are you trying to say, Lincs ?  ;)
    reprieve, I will be in Brizzle l
  • Information for those travelling by train from Paddington to Bristol on Good Friday.
    There will be no service on the Elizabeth Line between Abbey Wood & Paddington [again] due to engineering works, also for those who use the Jubilee Line from North Greenwich there will be no service until 14.00 due to engineering works.
    https://tfl.gov.uk/status-updates/major-works-and-events/easter-travel?intcmp=72780

• Has it sold out yet ? 
     Nearly.  Around 10 tickets left .
    • Allocation: 1,167

• Sold: 1,095

• On sale until: Thursday, April 6th at 4pm

• Meaningless fixture. Season over. Shitty open terrace, played there 4 times in last 6 years.

Anyone worked out why we are taking such good numbers????
  • Bank holiday weekend, and Bristol is a nice place to visit.