Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Options
    Blackburn are 18/1, I personally don’t think they’ll go up but it’s the best value, they’re 4th currently.
    You can get 20/1 on them to win the play offs, even better considering no one will catch Sheff utd in second.  
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Blackburn are 18/1, I personally don’t think they’ll go up but it’s the best value, they’re 4th currently.
    You can get 20/1 on them to win the play offs, even better considering no one will catch Sheff utd in second.  
    Blackburn 9/1 with Paddy Power. 
    Millwall 5/1
  • Options
    Mate tried to get £250 on Blackburn promotion at 18 to 1 with Will Hill , referred to trader and £50 done ....lame bookies as ever
  • Options
    Mate tried to get £250 on Blackburn promotion at 18 to 1 with Will Hill , referred to trader and £50 done ....lame bookies as ever

It's the wrong price.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Only 9/1 with Paddy Power. 
    Millwall 5/1
    Skybet is where you get 20s, just had a small dabble.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

It's the wrong price.
    The right price is prolly nearer 10 or 12 to 1 ...

as for 7 to 1 .....well 
  • Options
    Will Hill now 12 to 1 
    Sky bet showing 18 to 1 might get £5 from them 
  • Options
    Just put £10 at 22/1 on Coventry 
  • Options
    What are the odds on their fans fighting eachother again at Wembley ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What are the odds on their  West Ham fans pretending to be Millwall fans  fighting eachother again at Wembley ? 

• Options
    He'll be getting an email tomorrow saying his account's being closed!
  • Options
    na that was west ham 
  • Options
    Odds on I think every club has been guilty of it 
    To much drink far to early 
  • Options
    If you find any with 12 league matches and two play off matches to go then let me know. Definitely worth a punt at any price given now 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    If you find any with 12 league matches and two play off matches to go then let me know. Definitely worth a punt at any price given now 🤦‍♂️
    Imagine a world where you can write a throwaway comment about Millwall on a Charlton forum without the BiG bAD Millwall police chipping in …. 
  • Options
    Imagine a world where you can write a throwaway comment about Millwall on a Charlton forum without the BiG bAD Millwall police chipping in …. 
    The world would be a worse place in my opinion, BBW is one of the better posters on here and if a Millwall fan cannot comment on a Millwall thread there is something wrong 
    That’s fair enough … 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What are the odds on their  West Ham fans pretending to be Millwall fans  fighting eachother again at Wembley ? 

3/1 on for them to bump into Pompey at Waterloo and have it right off and and say “respect to Pompey they always bring a good mob”
    Pompey always up for it 
  • Options

3/1 on for them to bump into Pompey at Waterloo and have it right off and and say “respect to Pompey they always bring a good mob”
    It’s London Bridge 😉
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    Portsmouth always come through Waterloo no ? 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    I thought the famous 6:57 crew commuted into Waterloo, are they being diverted to London Bridge these days, thanks a lot Mick Lynch..
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    Must have mis-remembered the previous threads on this … was sure it was mentioned that London Bridge was where they ‘bumped’ into each other. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    Must have mis-remembered the previous threads on this … was sure it was mentioned that London Bridge was where they ‘bumped’ into each other. 
    They definitely had it at Waterloo 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    For almost every away game Pompey have, they  have to go through Waterloo. Their ‘firm’ was even named after the train they got out of Portsmouth, that ran to Waterloo. Waterloo is very close to Millwalls ‘manor’. (I’m trying not to sound too much like Danny Dyer here). Hence, this was the chosen battleground for the two groups throughout the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, and it’s where the rivalry sprang from. Although it’s wained a lot these days and the last time we played them was a fairly mild affair. 
  • Options
    Can we change the thread title? The OMG and the all caps makes me feel genuinely humiliated to even exist.
    Feel free- I don't know how to- my son does all my tech

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:

It’s London Bridge 😉
    I think it's happened more then once LOL.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Is there a club Millwall don’t make out to have some sort of tenuous ‘rivalry’ with? 

It feels like every one they play, somebody will bring up the ‘history’ they have.

Not doubting that certain incidents didn’t happen, especially in the past, but rivalries being cited with the likes of Everton and Portsmouth just sound like it’s all playing into the ‘no one likes us’ image. When in reality, I don’t know a single Everton fan who cares one bit about Millwall.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!