Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Millwall v Palace in the Premier League. I couldn't imagine anything more vom-inducing.
    On the plus side, I’d love to see the reaction of the pathetic Palaaarse ‘Ultras’ 

🤣🤣🏃

• Options
    I was going to have a Wagon Wheel but that's put me off.
  • Options
    It’s done 
    prepare for the worst it’s coming
    the scum are deffo in the play offs and all we can do is hope the ghost of Stern John returns and makes the filth go through  play off torment but let’s face it they’ll jam promotion in the 7th minute of injury time,  best we can hope for is the world ends before then , sad times 
  • Options
    it won’t happen, it won’t happen, it won’t happen, it won’t happen………..
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    JamesSeed said:
    It’s a disgrace that there’s not enough so much Millwall love on here. 
    Fixed that for you :)

Good spot Bob 😉
  • Options
    It honestly wouldn’t even bother me that much these days. Charlton are so far off Millwall and Palace that it’s not a competitive rivalry. 
  • Options
    At least Millwall show a prospective owner what is achievable IF YOU DO THINGS PROPERLY. Shows up TS's ownership for the shitshow it is.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    It honestly wouldn’t even bother me that much these days. Charlton are so far off Millwall and Palace that it’s not a competitive rivalry. 
    Sadly true. We can’t even compete with the top 6 in league one nowadays.
  • Options
    What a depressing thread, bit like the CL match thread.

It's Charlton for me!

I find that funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is so sad that the football highlight for me tonight was seeing that Luton scored a late equaliser after the Spanners had been two up.
  • Options
    One of the best run clubs around so no surprise to see them doing well, fair play to them

Still think they might just miss out but once you get in the playoffs it’s a lottery and 6th has just as good a chance as third 

Surprised they are still getting such shite crowds though, barely any more for Burnley than we had v Fleetwood and well known for not travelling in numbers unless it’s in London or a big tear up

Probably the only thing we do have over them at the moment 😂
    Haha, you actually believe your clubs official attendance figures ? That’s funny. 
    Millwall take less away then we do and that's a fact unfortunately, and on several occasions this season we have had a lot more fans for a home game. 

So do you reckon you had 12500 v fleetwood recently? 
    actually don’t answer that. We’ll end up turning another thread in to an attendance thread zzzzz 😆
    You literally have already 
  • Options
    One of the best run clubs around so no surprise to see them doing well, fair play to them

Still think they might just miss out but once you get in the playoffs it’s a lottery and 6th has just as good a chance as third 

Surprised they are still getting such shite crowds though, barely any more for Burnley than we had v Fleetwood and well known for not travelling in numbers unless it’s in London or a big tear up

Haha, you actually believe your clubs official attendance figures ? That’s funny. 
    Millwall take less away then we do and that's a fact unfortunately, and on several occasions this season we have had a lot more fans for a home game. 

actually don’t answer that. We’ll end up turning another thread in to an attendance thread zzzzz 😆

Southend Addick started it!

• Options

Southend Addick started it!

Grass
  • Options
    Good luck to Millwall. On the other hand, Palace might well come down. Saw them the other night, they can’t even beat Liverpool.
  • Options
    Here is what will happen, Millwall will go up but will go back down, however, Palace will be so shaken and s*** themselves by the sheer presence of Millwall to the point they also go down. Meanwhile (and I stress this is actually the more unlikely part) we sort ourselves out, get a decent owner, go up and build a really competitive squad, ready for 4 South London Derbies in 2024/25.

What do you mean there is a pig in the sky.....
  • Options
    What about we win all our remaining games and get in the playoffs with 80 points, then win the play offs.

Millwall go up to premier league, Palace stay up.

Next season we romp the Championship and Millwall and Palace get relegated so we don't have to play either of them the following season.

Blimey is that a squadron of pigs in the sky????
  • Options
    6/1 for them to get promoted, hedge your emotions addicks.  
  • Options
    Put a bet on them to go up earlier in the season, think it was double that. Got to find the receipt, unfortunately might be needing it. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Put a bet on them to go up earlier in the season, think it was double that. Got to find the receipt, unfortunately might be needing it. 

It’s a very good price.  They’re beating everyone they should and drawing games that they’re outsiders in.  And doing it all at the crucial time, it’s quite similar to their form in the second half of the league one 09/10 season where they eventually won at Wembley, they’re solid at the back and always find a way to score.  Said it in a previous post but if they do it, they fully deserve it.
  • Options

It’s a very good price.  They’re beating everyone they should and drawing games that they’re outsiders in.  And doing it all at the crucial time, it’s quite similar to their form in the second half of the league one 09/10 season where they eventually won at Wembley, they’re solid at the back and always find a way to score.  Said it in a previous post but if they do it, they fully deserve it.
    That may well be all true but i think they're c***s who deserve f**k all , scum
  • Options
    I haven't had a bet yet but I fancy Coventry will go up through the playoffs your get a decent price on them just now 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    I haven't had a bet yet but I fancy Coventry will go up through the playoffs your get a decent price on them just now 
    I cant see past Middlesborough for the play offs. 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    I cant see past Middlesborough for the play offs.  

With so many in the mix show's you what a good league it is every game a real test with a good quality of football

• Options
    Blackburn are 18/1, I personally don’t think they’ll go up but it’s the best value, they’re 4th currently.
  • Options
    Blackburn are 18/1, I personally don’t think they’ll go up but it’s the best value, they’re 4th currently.
    Crazy odds, can’t see why they’re 9th favs to go up when in 4th. 3 times the odds of Millwall or Luton. Best value by far 
  • Options

Bet £3.65 competitive pricing for Blackburn .

surely 18 to 1 is not updated that has to be worth a bet if it’s available 
  • Options
    Crazy odds, can’t see why they’re 9th favs to go up when in 4th. 3 times the odds of Millwall or Luton. Best value by far 
    Surprising price, however as I said I don’t think they’ll make it, I’ve watched them a few times on the box and they’re like Plymouth in our league, you’re expecting them to eventually hit a rock, they also have a 0 goal difference which is quite a good indicator of whether a team is punching above their weight.  All that said worth a small stake.  
  • Options
    Dack is out injured for them due back end of the month ……take the boy out of Charlton 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!