Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OMG! MILLWALL MIGHT GET PROMOTED - but not in 2023 :)

Comments

• Options
    It's very tight. Their position during the game fluctuated from 4th to 9th. I'm hoping Norwich, Watford and wba pick up more points and they miss out on goal difference.

what is unbelievable is that two millwall fans I know still want rowett out
    Seriously??! Tell them from me, and I think I speak for all normal thinking Millwall fans, they are deranged. 
    Oxymoron?  ;)
    Yeah, a bit like the name Charlton Athletic 😁
    Nope - our ground is definitely in Charlton.
    Yes but your team isn’t very athletic 
    Can't argue with that lmao
  • Options
    To be honest, I'd rather Millwall get into the play-off than Luton. Now there's a club I despise and probably the only club in the entire football pyramid that I would dance a jig of joy if they were to go belly up, but let's hope it's irrelevant and they both miss out 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    To be honest, I'd rather Millwall get into the play-off than Luton. Now there's a club I despise and probably the only club in the entire football pyramid that I would dance a jig of joy if they were to go belly up, but let's hope it's irrelevant and they both miss out 
    Luton?! At least millwall have a bit more personality than that bunch. Helps they're from south . I see Luton how as i see stevenage, little fuckers showing as up. We are an embarrassment. 
  • Options
    This literally has no affect on us. I don't care if they get promoted. I simply want us to get an owner that listens to how to do things properly and rebuilds this husk into a full fledged club again.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I have read all your comments and  refer you to my previous comment...

Fack em!
  • Options
    I can see Millwall making the play offs, which would be a great achievement as i thought they would end up @14th.
    But I can't see them winning the play offs, but I wouldn't put it past them.
  • Options
    It's very tight. Their position during the game fluctuated from 4th to 9th. I'm hoping Norwich, Watford and wba pick up more points and they miss out on goal difference.

what is unbelievable is that two millwall fans I know still want rowett out
    Seriously??! Tell them from me, and I think I speak for all normal thinking Millwall fans, they are deranged. 
    Oxymoron?  ;)
    Yeah, a bit like the name Charlton Athletic 😁
    Nope - our ground is definitely in Charlton.
    Yes but your team isn’t very athletic 
    It’s pretty shit at football as well 
  • Options
    I can see Millwall making the play offs, which would be a great achievement as i thought they would end up @14th.
    If we could avoid Boro I think we’d have a decent chance. We’ll see 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I'll be eating and drinking with a bunch of bloody spanners in my box on Saturday - f*ck'em I say (brother-in-law excepted!). They will be outnumbered by Charlton fans though :)
  • Options
    Play offs in the championship is open to anybody couple of wins your in, couple of wins your out....But what MIllwall have achieved so far is incredible to be competitive on the crowd and budget they have.
  • Options
    I've not kept up to date with their style of play, I can only assume it's a real life recreation of this FM save in which they got to the Prem but didn't manage to stay up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/e42qkj/i_turned_millwall_into_the_most_aggressive_team/

Whilst the vast majority of players dream of taking their team to the top of the league, to continental glory, or want to bring a minnow up through the leagues, my dream for Football Manager 2020 is a little bit different. I want to create the most aggressive, horrible, vile, unsporting team in the world. Success will be judged on fouls committed and on yellow and red cards. Points are of secondary importance to the project - though obviously I will have to get enough to keep my job. I want to kick my opponents off the park. Literally.

And the team for this? There's only one choice - Millwall.

• Options
    Come on the other team!
  • Options
    I can’t believe we are being forced to look at this eventuality. Nothing good can come from Millwall being in the Premier… Although could make London Bridge an interesting area every other weekend. 

Most Millwall fans I know are not really that keen. Whilst you have the big team opposition. You also get the shit, Sunday, Monday, lunchtime, Tea Time fixtures. They are Saturday 3 o’clock fans, with the Tuesday night.

An if the number of empty seats in the Cold Blow against Burnley is anything to go by, they don’t believe they are going up either. 
  • Options
    Having said that, just reaching the play offs would be a huge achievement for a club of our size, with one of the smallest budgets in the league. We regularly play teams who have been PL in recent history, are still swimming in PL money, and have one or two players who are worth more than our whole line up combined.  It’s a massively competitive league so to reach the play offs would be something else. 
    There is still loads of games left & points to play for
     Could still go tits up but you have a team that turns up give their all with a never say die attitude & that's all you can asked for if you even make it to Wembley it would be a big achievement 
  • Options
    It’s a disgrace that there’s so much Millwall love on here. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    It’s a disgrace that there’s not enough so much Millwall love on here. 
    Fixed that for you :)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    If Millwall win the right to be promoted on the football pitch that’s to be respected.
    We will still be us, and they will still be them, but richer.
  • Options
    Loved the Old Kent Road back in the day. My old man owned a gaming arcade down there and shared ownership of a mechanics garage so spent a fair amount of time there. Often went to Manzes for lunch as well. Good times. Never owned a flat-cap, though.

Nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from, going down memory lane and indulging in lots of nostalgia. Having an identity isn't a bad thing  :)
    Used to walk down it with my dad and grandad for matches. But I had to wear my school uniform, which meant shorts. Comments were passed. 
  • Options
    Good luck to them. Better run club than us and a decent chairman.
  • Options
    Can we have a whipround for BBW please?

• Options
    Millwall v Palace in the Premier League. I couldn't imagine anything more vom-inducing.
  • Options
    Millwall v Palace in the Premier League. I couldn't imagine anything more vom-inducing.
    On the plus side, I’d love to see the reaction of the pathetic Palaaarse ‘Ultras’ 

🤣🤣🏃
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!