Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Happy about the signing. Hate these meme announcements though, especially when they're this bad. On the plus side, Olly's probably laughing darkly to himself somewhere
  • Happy about the signing. Hate these meme announcements though, especially when they're this bad. On the plus side, Olly's probably laughing darkly to himself somewhere
    Or wishing he thought of it 😂
  • 1 down, hopefully another 2 to go
  • I think this is more the ability to rotate the middle three, against Barnsley they looked knackered and who can blame them, Dobson and Fraser have been putting in a shift all season. 
  • Do hope that Aaron Henry doesnt get pushed out of the team, and leaves on a free as a result.

Still think he's got potential
    Can't say I've been that impressed the times he has played. At a time when we've needed that third midfielder you'd have hoped he'd push on and stake a claim for it but he hasn't. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Do hope that Aaron Henry doesnt get pushed out of the team, and leaves on a free as a result.

Can't say I've been that impressed the times he has played. At a time when we've needed that third midfielder you'd have hoped he'd push on and stake a claim for it but he hasn't. 
    Yeah I agree to an extent, think he's looked a lot better under Holden though
  • edited January 2023
    Can't say I know too much about him, but based on others opinions he seems a decent option in CM. Looks very much like he is a Dean Holden signing so that's one positive. Fraser, Dobbo, Morgan, Kilkenny looks good enough for what we need. Hope he does well.
  • Hopefully he will replace Morgan in the starting eleven. 
    Welcome to Charlton Gavin.
  • I thought he was the short bloke with dyed hair ?
  • Well let's hope he is better than the two youth prem loan singings we made this time last season.
    I do not get excited about youth loans until we have seen them play.
  • How tall is he?
  • Pleased with this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Do hope that Aaron Henry doesnt get pushed out of the team, and leaves on a free as a result.

Move him to the museum to replace Cardigan Henry
    I used to have an Aaron Cardigan, if that helps?
  • How tall is he?
    Elfsberg? Not very, I'm told. 

• Being made to sound decent enough - look forward to his debut. Good luck OMG he Kilkenny!
  • My whelm is undisturbed. Sadly, I can’t think of anyone that we could reasonably be in the market for given our circumstances that would register on my whelmometer. It is what it is I’m afraid until the bigger picture gets sorted out. 
  • Diminutive central midfielder who was a big part of a Championship midfield that won promotion to the Premier League but then subsequently struggled for game time and dropped down to League One level? He's stolen Jack Payne's backstory
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gavin-kilkenny/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/469064/plus/0?saison=2021&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=GB2&pos=&trainer_id=

Seems to have started out playing and then lost his place in the squad, before struggling to get game time at Stoke which on paper looks a little worrying to me.

Wonder why he was dropped as it was not like Bournemouth were not picking up good results.
  • edited January 2023
    Let's hope he has 2 working footballing feet and a brain, and that both can be used to play football. Good luck Kilkenny.
  • edited January 2023
    Oggy Red said:
    How tall is he?
    Elfsberg? Not very, I'm told. 

I'm pretty sure I'm similar to Elfsberg in height prowess. But I'm not short...... Am I?

Welcome Gavin. Hoping you are better mannered than that other footballer called Gavin, who ruined my sisters 8th birthday party by kicking his football into the middle of her cake. His dad played for Charlton. I blame the parents!